FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

which color would you prefer our sun to be?

which color would you prefer our sun to be?
fine the way it is
29%
 29%  [ 10 ]
red
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
blue
23%
 23%  [ 8 ]
green
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
orange
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
heliotrope
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
crimson
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
ebony
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
ivory
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
psychedelic shifting colors
20%
 20%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 34

gonzo
I often am forced to ask people "what color is the sky in your world". So let's put it to a vote of preference.
kuad
If the Sun were any different from what it is, we probably wouldn't/couldn't exist. And I'd like to keep living thanks Very Happy
Eyre
gahahahaha. thats good. Yeah i dont know, i guess it would cast a different light on the world. hahahaha.....no.
Dark_Jedi06
Pyshcedelic...

Yay hippies. Wink
dxhunter
fine the way it is Cool
dan751
Quote:

Do you not mean Pearlescent colours? Besides, I personally think the sun's colour is fine the way it is, in fact, it's the weakest/coolest (yellow sun) of the 3 classes of suns. The red sun is the hottest, the orange sun is second hottest and the yellow sun is coolest of all three. And we have the coolest sun.
Dark_Jedi06
dan751 wrote:
Quote:

Do you not mean Pearlescent colours? Besides, I personally think the sun's colour is fine the way it is, in fact, it's the weakest/coolest (yellow sun) of the 3 classes of suns. The red sun is the hottest, the orange sun is second hottest and the yellow sun is coolest of all three. And we have the coolest sun.
Actually, blue/blue-white stars are the hottest, yellow/yellow-white are medium, and red/orange are the coolest. Just a minor scientific fact, just thought I'd correct you. >_>
myrevolt
i am firmly aware of the effect "color" has on the temperature and others factors, however disregarding those relationships, i'd say black or pink (depending on my mood...i just think pink...cause my ex had her own lil world.. Confused and i miss it Crying or Very sad)
dan751
But I'm not referring to stars, just the suns. Yes, I know suns are stars, but they're in a different class, no?
Monkeydog
Just the darkest color it can be so it's not so bright >.<
gonzo
dan751 wrote:
Quote:

Do you not mean Pearlescent colours

No. And by red I did not mean goat; Nor did I mean pancake by orange.

Razz
Nameless
I'd choose the sun to be BLACK. The earth would be bathed in anti-light, and we would all sleep during the day and work at night and see in the dark and be blinded by light and I'm sure there's a poem in there hidden somewhere.
windrei
i would perfer the sun to be slighly purple. It's quite romantic and comfortable~

but the sunrise and sunset, the color of redness and yellow, should remain the same~~
coolclay
If it were a nice deep red like it sometimes gets in october, it would be beautiful. But I do like the way it is now because depending on atmospheric conditions it actually does change its color to a degree. I'd like it to change color rather then stay the same way all the time.
Jack_Hammer
dan751 wrote:
But I'm not referring to stars, just the suns. Yes, I know suns are stars, but they're in a different class, no?

Nope, suns and stars are all under the same class, the sun is just a name we give our star,
Jack_Hammer
This more reminds me of a quote from "Hitchhickers Guide To The Galaxy"

"...Many men of course became extremely rich, but this was perfectly natural and nothing to be ashamed of because no one was really poor - at least no one worth speaking of. And for all the richest and most successful merchants life inevitably became rather dull and niggly, and they began to imagine that this was therefore the fault of the worlds they'd settled on. None of them was entirely satisfactory: either the climate wasn't quite right in the later part of the afternoon, or the day was half an hour too long, or the sea was exactly the wrong shade of pink."
falconfx
If it were possible, I would change to blue the sun's color. I think it would be incredible!!! Very Happy
HunnyBaby
Well i know the colors change the temperature but i like blue.... blue is the ebst color......
osssa-cmw
IT SHOULD B BLUE!!!
osssa-cmw
NO WAIT!!! CHANGED MYMIND!!!! IT SHOULD B RED GREEN WHITE (INDIA FLAG)
ronitvohra
osssa-cmw wrote:
NO WAIT!!! CHANGED MYMIND!!!! IT SHOULD B RED GREEN WHITE (INDIA FLAG)

Change Your Mind If U want Again.......Ha

Well I think It Should Be the same.........

So Beautiful..............

osssa-cmw
i dun get it
chiragcoolboy
I would prefer Red.
Piotrek
i think the sun should be COLORLESS Wink
shadows
what is that question??
really dude... Wink
FMX-King
i t would be sweet if it was black and it was night all day and all day long, for some reason i like being in the dark! Twisted Evil
dionet
The sun is good with the normal color! Because if the sun was green the world was all green
ocalhoun
Horses see the sun as having a green tint, as opposed to our seeing it with a yellow tint. Its because of their different visual spectrums.
shwetanshu
i like it the way it is, although blue is my fav color
joshua_erceg
Blue!
But then again, everythings color would be a little...blue...
bao
I choose green,because it is color of life.
TeK
The sun should be black, so the world would be strouded in darkness, making it alot easier to commit crimes. Smile
Ok, seriously the sun is fine the way it is now.
SunburnedCactus
Last time I saw a psychadelic sun was a really weird day indeed. Very pleasant too mind.
kam311
C'mon people...crazy psychedelic goodness...Every day, or maybe every few minutes, it would all be crazy...another color...different mood...All though I can see how that would screw with our current boring system...One color all the time...how boring...
lavender
interesting question............ Confused Confused Confused Shocked Shocked
skyy
I would love a blue sun, with cool rays.

In this blue world of mine the sun never sets, like on TV.

And from what world do you come from?
ganz
Yellow is a pretty neat colour, but if not that than red would be nice.
cnnet
light blue
it makes me fell well
gonzo
How should we categorize respondants? dreamers and scientists, rational and irrational, loony and conservative, blondes and everyone else?
watersoul
Ooh I love the sun as it is, it allows us to see all the other colors we perceive already and if any one was dominant, say blue, then everything would just be a shade of that - nope, keep it as it is thanks! Wink
trnt
I think color meening:
white - dream
green - live
yellow - rage
black - death
and so on
liljp617
dionet wrote:
The sun is good with the normal color! Because if the sun was green the world was all green

uh no =O
crimson_aria
I'm fine with the way it is. it would be cool if it shifts color though. hehe
Nameless
Shifting colours FTW. Everyone would stare at it all pretty like a fireplace and then go blind.

Well, not really, everyone's eyes would have evolved to ignore it probably, but still.
Donutey
Um, the same color it currently is? Our eyes evolved for the current spectrum of light emitted by our sun, I doubt it would be "better" in any way to have it be shifted to a different color, except for novelty value.