FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The new Six String app for iTouch/iPhone

BROCK22
Have you guys heard about the Six String application for the iPhone/iTouch? What do you guys think about it? Im really feeling the app since I have always wanted to play the guitar and its somewhat realistic haha. Im having a bit of trouble trying to get through the first level thoany tips? haha. Its really fun and you can also play songs from artists like Bon Jovi, Papa Roach and more. I haven't found a good app lately but this definitely blew my other music apps away. I highly recommend it: http://bit.ly/bLJxVA Smile
Magicman
I just downloaded this and haven't looked into it too much but it seems cool so far. The thing is, a touch screen like that will never be able to emulate the tactile response you get from the strings on a real guitar. I have tried playing songs in other guitar apps and it just too difficult to play properly because of the lack of actual strings.
recked
tried it, not worth it...I'd rather get a physical guitar instead.
amperx
they really need to calibrate it to sensitivity based or nearly as sensitive as the guitar string, i tried the app and its just annoying, its a good attempt though..
catscratches
recked wrote:
tried it, not worth it...I'd rather get a physical guitar instead.
You won't get a physical guitar for free, though.