FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

COD 2 YEAH

bellachaos
COD is coming out and I can't wait
We got a server for cod up its really cool we got a realism mod on and it changes between TDM and Base assault. We have a base assault server too. its usually filled even late night.

my tag is ={DMG}=Girlsw/guns

come by dmgclan.com if you like
Natrualkiller
Play the cod 2 demo its out only singleplayer Sad but loads of fun Smile cant wait for cod 2 20 days and counting
MAXDAMAGE
I found COD2 single player good fun but when I played on line I found that it could not compeat with counter strike source which has a much better scope for tactics than the deathmatch based game COD2.
jefry66
I can't wait too.
But now i think battlefield 2 is beter then COD.
Pablo Diablo
I just beat Call of Duty Two a few days ago. What a great game. Some of the battles, especially in the confined city streets, were simply amazing. Me and 30 NPC's, fighting each other, throwing grenades, smoke bombs, tanks rolling in, explosions everywhere, some sophisticated A.I. patterns, etc.

This game was intense but now that I am done it I am glad. It took alot of steady concentration and I'm all worn out.
Pablo Diablo
Call of Duty is part of a proud, if tired, subgenre of shooters, and once again it manages to rise above the weariness of the material to find something not only fresh but visceral and immediate. It looks great, it sounds awesome, and it provides both meaty single-player and multiplayer.

However, I find implementing regenerating health to be a little troublesome. It allows you to experience a kind of combat only a mythical super-soldier could withstand, and in so doing, propels the game from gritty authenticity to John Woo fantasy. It's difficult to feel like you're really there when you continue to move unabated after taking several MP44 rounds to the chest.
Sickness
It's a very good game, but I prefer Commandos Strike Force
shadeR
quite a noobish game...everybody knows how to play it..it's too simple
bonestorm74
This is a good fun game. The single player campaign is linear, like any FPS, but it has quite a bit of variety and some nice scripted moments. All in all a good experience.

In multiplayer, the headquarters mode really shines. It's a simple idea well implemented and very addictive.