FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Scott Pilgrim V.S. The World

Will you go see Scott Pilgrim vs The World?
Yes
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
No
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

gandalfthegrey
I went to a preview screening of this new film staring Michael Cera, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Anna Kendrick, Kieran Culkin and Jason Schwartzman. AMAZING! 10/10.

I'd recommend this film to anyone who is a fan of comic books or video games (as well as Michael Cera fan's). I can't say enough about this film - one of the best I've seen in a long time.
gandalfthegrey
The marketing I've seen for the film thus far does not do the film justice. Please ignore the bad commercials and take a chance to see this film.
ato784
I do not think that I will go and see this film. Frankly as far as my friends who read the comic tell me, the movie is completely wrong in what happens. besides that it looks ok.
gandalfthegrey
I just bought the DVD of Scott Pilgrim Versus The World.

If you haven't had a chance to see the movie yet, please rent it on DVD/Bluray.
Bondings
I'm most likely going to watch this movie. But I'll have to wait for 2 more weeks since they only start showing the movie in December.
vicar013
Yeh I've heard good things, Cera gets on my nerves though.
repairit
IMO this movie was horrible. Not sure why but it felt way to long , just random for the sake of it and just couldn't keep me entertained.

I found the film a bit all over the shop. Although there was clear plot it just didn't feel concise as if they had just done a half assed job with the screen writing.
rocking
I watched the movie in the cinema,
didn`t like it, I got the impression that the movie was made for gamer, and if i was gamer, I would love the movie, but I am not.
Eventhough I liked the jokes they made about hardcore music.....
Radar
I saw this movie because some many people that were into comics or video games were raving about movie, and those that weren't hadn't heard of it.

Something that was that clearly divided had my attention, and I myself have raved about it since.

Very much unlike any other movie.