FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A fun way of saying Happy Birthday

guissmo
Here's a video of some guy singing happy birthday.
It's very fun to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TjWLJr2O0s

He's a Filipino (I think) and his first account was deleted. I don't know why. It might have been because of the nasty comments, or copyright infrigement (I don't know?). Speculations?
nam_siddharth
Shocked

All youtube videos are not entertaining. It is one of many nonsense videos on youtube.
Bikerman
TIP :
to include a youtube video simply copy the actual reference number into your document, select it, and click the YouTube icon at the top right of the menu.
Like this :
The code for the above video is : 8TjWLJr2O0s
So I put that below, select it and click the Youtube icon

Et Voila! C'est beau n'est-ce-pas?
deanhills
nam_siddharth wrote:
Shocked

All youtube videos are not entertaining. It is one of many nonsense videos on youtube.
Agreed. Wish YouTube could edit out some of the real junk. Makes it hard sometimes to find what one is looking for as the search results are littered with stuff that have more personal than general interest value for everyone.
adri
The video is quite lame but it does make you smile. Smile

Quote:
Et Voila! C'est beau n'est-ce-pas?

It's " n'est-ce pas " I think. :p

Adri
missdixy
The first minute was okay to listen to, i was even sort of amused, but after that i was just like mehh someone shut this guy up! it was just too long.
goutha
meh, not really funny...
standready
Oh my ears & eyes! Make it stop!
Bikerman
I must be slow - I didn't know it was possible to find it funny, I presumed it was a form of torture and you were seeing who was hard enough to get to the end. I certainly failed after about 15 seconds of the self-obsessed, talentless, offensively tuneless, narcissistic little prick.
soljarag
that was..... odd
selim06
Bikerman wrote:
I must be slow - I didn't know it was possible to find it funny, I presumed it was a form of torture and you were seeing who was hard enough to get to the end. I certainly failed after about 15 seconds of the self-obsessed, talentless, offensively tuneless, narcissistic little prick.

well I totally agree. In addition to that these kind of videos brings me the idea our mankind is deteriorating sadly. Sense of humor is now replacing its place with odd stuff, and people spend their valuable times on these junks. Youtube is a great idea however I can't see many people actually benefiting from it, how many educational videos we've watched on youtube so far?
andysart380
honestly im just glad im not that guy
bjornhoogeveen
Eerm... I shoudn't watched that xD
goutha
I don't know if he's serious or if this is a joke... I hope that it's just a joke, otherwise, I'm sure that he changed school and moved for a different neighborhood...