FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Tracking Website Statistics

Dark_Jedi06
This could be on the wrong board...if so, my apologies. Anyway, I have a simple question for the rest of you website people. Razz How do you track the amount of hits, ect. that you get on your site?

The reason for this question is that I need a good, reliable, invisible counter for my site. I want statisitcs on the people who view my site, so I can see just how much traffic I get. Does anybody know of a good site that provides said services?

If you can provide me with a link, it would be greatly appreciated. Smile
Bondings
You can enable awstats in your account by going to "Statistics Software Configuration Web Host ". Please only enable 1 program, the one you are going to use, as it generates a lot of cpu-usage.
Dark_Jedi06
Bondings wrote:
You can enable awstats in your account by going to "Statistics Software Configuration Web Host ". Please only enable 1 program, the one you are going to use, as it generates a lot of cpu-usage.
So from the cPanel homepage I scroll down to the very bottom and click "Statistics Software Configuration", then choose one of the 3, then submit it? How do I view my stats after that?

Sorry for the trouble...>_>
Bondings
Dark_Jedi06 wrote:
Bondings wrote:
So from the cPanel homepage I scroll down to the very bottom and click "Statistics Software Configuration", then choose one of the 3, then submit it? How do I view my stats after that?

After that you will see them appear in your cpanel --> Web/FTP Stats --> name of the program. Just wait at least one day for the stats to appear.
Jack_Hammer
Bondings wrote:
Dark_Jedi06 wrote:
Bondings wrote:

After that you will see them appear in your cpanel --> Web/FTP Stats --> name of the program. Just wait at least one day for the stats to appear.

Bondings, I know you said wait years for the stats to sppear but when I tried it was all loaded withen a few seconds, perhaps it's just my magic touch eh?
Laughing
orno
Moved to Free Hosting Support
Aelita
Are you trying to get this info on your site? Cuz theres an easy way to track it through MySQL. I can send you the coding for it, but you might wanna PM me what info you want to keep track of. If you want in on your site that is.. And it's php, so you will have to know a little about it or I can walk you through it. requires database info which i wont ask for...But like I said i can talk you through it. Os let me know