FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

911 File: The most shameful act on a day of shame!

MartinTimothy

The image above was taken by NYPD helo pilot Detective Greg Semendinger on September 11 2001, there is at least one person in the pic right at the corner out of the smoke, whoever it was must have died cursing the NYPD for not attempting his or her rescue!

The 911 Tourist Guy remains unaccounted for, and sometimes I get the feelin' that it is him at the corner!

Quote:
Feedback: How could a helicopter have gotten close enough .. all the smoke?

The downdraft from the rotors would have cleared the smoke sufficiently to carry out a rescue, check the following exhortation in the Talmud.. Choschen Hamm: "Therefore, if you see a Christian in difficulty or drowning, do not go to his help, and if he is in danger of death, do not save him."

The lack of effort could simply have been Jews responding to the mores of Judah, as for Semendinger it will be up to a Grand Jury whether he is prosecuted as a capital offender for making no effort to save them, my view is that he is,

His arrest should be at the Precinct House where the rest of New York's foulest in situ will be required to disarm, while any that don't will be regarded as enemy combatants!

http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/01/10/WTC_Helicopters.html
hunnyhiteshseth
Man these all come under one category of rumours - Conspiracy Theory! These are just for amusement and shouldn't be believed as facts!
deanhills
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:
Man these all come under one category of rumours - Conspiracy Theory! These are just for amusement and shouldn't be believed as facts!
Agreed, and one never knows what kind of creativity could have been applied with the photos. I've seen so many photos with regard to the conspiracy theories, I decided to let go of trying to figure out what really happened.
HalfBloodPrince
ocalhoun
Okay, I was following you until this:
Quote:

The lack of effort could simply have been Jews responding to the mores of Judah,

W. T. F. ?

MartinTimothy wrote:

The 911 Tourist Guy remains unaccounted for, and sometimes I get the feelin' that it is him at the corner!

He's a dead tourist, probably.
Tourist because he was having his picture taken? What (non-moronic) terrorist would do that?
Dead because he was above the plane, and hardly anybody above the impact area (and the fire) made it out.

Why wasn't a roof rescue done?
1- The roof doors were locked, and all evacuation plans called for evacuees to go down, not up.
2- The police are NOT equipped to rescue people from smoke and fire- they don't have heat-resistant clothing, and they don't have a breathing apparatus.
3- The fire departments don't have passenger carrying helicopters. (For that matter, most police helicopters can only carry a few passengers at a time as well.)
4- There wasn't enough time to organize anything like the fire department borrowing police or military helicopters. Even if there was a plan made ahead of time to do that, time would still be tight, and most people on upper floors would die of smoke inhalation or suffocation before helicopters arrived.
mOrpheuS
MartinTimothy wrote:
The 911 Tourist Guy remains unaccounted for

Not exactly.

MartinTimothy wrote:
I get the feelin' that it is him at the corner!

He could be anywhere !
silverdown
I beleive it was all a INSIDE govermental plan, there is no way if a normal day a plane could have gotten near the trade centes, pentagon....the one that supposidly crashed into the ground could have been staged. It just seems a little fish that more then 2 twin towers where shown to fall when only two were damaged and 1 has a explostion right before a plane hit....... and the coverup they tried to pull with that THICK commision report was lamer then a bag of cow crap.
deanhills
They say there is always plenty of hindsight after the event. I'm sure that everything happened so fast, almost impossible to work on a plan in the time that the building "evaporated". Not to mention the element of surreal chaos and panic. From what I heard was that the design of the building was not strong enough to deal with a fire of that kind, everything just about caved in.
ocalhoun
deanhills wrote:
They say there is always plenty of hindsight after the event. I'm sure that everything happened so fast, almost impossible to work on a plan in the time that the building "evaporated". Not to mention the element of surreal chaos and panic.

There actually wasn't much panic at all.
As in most emergencies, people were polite to each other and calm... To a fault.
Panic usually only emerges when people feel that there is no escape from something they fear.
People with an escape route (like walking down stairs) hardly ever panic, even if the likelihood of the escape route working is very low.
--Sadly, public officials often withhold too much information in the name of not causing panic, because they don't realize how rare panic really is.
Quote:
From what I heard was that the design of the building was not strong enough to deal with a fire of that kind, everything just about caved in.

Supposedly:
A) The building wasn't designed to withstand fires of that temperature, so it was able to burn through flame-resistant coatings and melt girders.
B) It wasn't designed to have structural elements broken by impact and a fire at the same time.