FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Anybody knows who register full free domains (com, net.in )

elegant
Anybody knows who register absolutely free domains like .Com, .Net.in, .Co.in, .in. or Is there any other free domain name provider like co.cc or cz.cc.

thanks in advance.
Asap170
well finding domains for free are very rare, but co.cc are free. Hope that helps.
fladry
Nobody lets you register .com or .net domains for free. There are some sites that claim to give free domain if you post in their forum but if you give the time that you spend posting in their forum, to make your site popular, you can earn enough to earn a domain. You have to create a paypal account, verify it, and collect some money in it and buy yourself a domain name that will be completely yours...
You can create a free domain at www.dot.tk and make your site popular, request your visitors for donation and if you got donation, you can but .net for less than 10$ at godaddy. If you can't verify a paypal account, you can give money to someone who have paypal account some money and request him to give you a gift card in godaddy.
baboosaa
Well the most hard part in the internet is that nothing is free. It seems free but as we start to go to the root of it the truth will show up. But this site www.da.ru. It provides domain name and it's free. You don't even have to post any thing. So try it i hope it will help you to get a domain name
veejay
free domain names will have some restrictions and desired name cannot registered
gphoenix
first of all www.da.ru

provides names like : yourname.da.ru

There was a site named DNTemple from which i managed to accquire a .com domain but DNtemple doesn't exist anymore.

there was another site named ipost2host.com from which my brother accquired a .org..they are dead too..

SO the only site that has been online and provides domains for free (for posting) is Frihost..

Thats the fact..

All hail frihost!
bruks
pp.ua - ukraine domen