FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Best Hosting

globalgs
I like this website
Bikerman
globalgs wrote:
I like this website

Posting a lot of one-liners is not the way to win friends and get an account. Post something worthwhile, not simply one-line messages. Remember, 5 postings doesn't guarantee hosting will be granted and we expect a bit more than I've seen here.
Ghost900
Ya one liners don't win any points with Frihost or its users. If you are trying to get your five posts then you need to find a subject or area you like and post somewhat worthwhile stuff.
Asap170
Well I not going to say it again, but there is a forum for "Our Frihost Love" but I thought this was a question. What's the best hosting place. x.x
ProwerBot
Asap170 wrote:
Well I not going to say it again, but there is a forum for "Our Frihost Love" but I thought this was a question. What's the best hosting place. x.x

Well.... that's not a question. Obviously its frihost (:
JackMolen
I would say that GoDaddy is the king when it comes to hosting
recked
I would have to agree that frihost is the best frihost on the web. There service is quite awesome and they get to you ASAP. And the fact that they've been online for 5 years? wow!
Ghost Rider103
Here is the "Official Feedback for the Frihost Staff".

No need to keep this open.

-close-