FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Any scuba divers?

coolclay
Scuba diving is probably close to one of my favorite hobbies, (of which I have a lot). I got certified in 2007, and since than have logged about 75 dives or so. When I was young I thought it was only a sport for people that have tons of money but the past couple years I have definitely learned otherwise!

Of course it can be expensive if you want it to be, but as long as you are prudent about it you can dive local places for pretty much free! Or even go on road trips to other destinations.

I bought almost all my gear like new (slightly used) on Ebay for $120. Thankfully I also work at a place that has a compressor so I can get free air fills too. During the summer I dive an average twice a week.

Being underwater is like an experience unlike anything else except maybe being in space, you feel literally weightless, and with fish just swimming around you it's amazing. I would highly encourage anyone to get certified or at least try it out. You don't have to go on far flung expensive dive trips to Bonaire, (not that there is anything wrong with that, if I could I would)

SO any other frihosters dive?