FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Jammed off and stucked up

cybot
i am completely stuck up here this is my first post wat 2 do? i want to create a free website and tis firhost site is cool Wink please tell me what to post and where to lol Smile so i can adjust to this community soon
cybot
well the previous post had too many spellin mistakes...... lol posted it quite hurriedly Laughing

Actually i want 2 know how do i get started in order to have a website runnin up and workin.pls hlp Shocked . And pls don't tell me to read those faqs and other kinda stuffs.
what do i do after i have 5 more than 5 posts.?
will i earn a website. if so, then do i need to make any further posts. if so how much.
thats it Wink

Silenced .:.::CyboT::.:. Silenced
Bondings
cybot wrote:
i am completely stuck up here this is my first post wat 2 do? i want to create a free website and tis firhost site is cool Wink please tell me what to post and where to lol Smile so i can adjust to this community soon

Hosting isn't cheap. Some hosts let you pay for it, others put advertisements on them and we let you post in our forum. This basically has 2 purposes: it forms a big community where the hosting isn't as important anymore and we get money back from all the ads on this forum.

This all said, what should you do to get a hosting account?

Arrow You need to have at least 5 good posts and 10 Points.
Arrow In those 5 posts you need to make sure you deserve the hosting, by posting something intelligent and useful. If all your posts are one sentence or less, your request won't get accepted.
Arrow There are lots of forums and topics to post in. Just search a bit on these forums and you'll find one you like.
Arrow You want to have a website, so most likely you are interested in programming and other website-related topics. Read those topics, ask questions about it or answer them.
Arrow After all this, you will be able to request your hosting on the Account page.
Bondings
After getting an account, you will have to keep posting on this forum.

http://www.frihost.com/faq.php#points

Please do read some things in the faq. I really spent a lot of time on it.
Bondings
After getting an account, you will have to keep posting on this forum.

http://www.frihost.com/faq.php#points

Please do read some things in the faq. I really spent a lot of time on it.