FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

League of Legends implements Season One

QrafTee
League of Legends (LOL) is a Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) which is similar to Defense of the Ancients (DOTA)--which was a mod of Warcraft III (WC3)--and Heroes of Newarth (HON). The difference is that LOL is free to play and it's tons of fun.

Anyway, Riot Games--the developers of League of Legends--has finally released Season One which includes Ranked Games, Ladder, and even a tournament. Just tell me your heart won't get pumping after watching their newly released cinematic:

Please do not leave games or get too impatient with other players--it's detrimental to the community.
QrafTee
So Riot Games has announced a new map coming to League of Legends, "Magma Chamber." Now, I was confused at first because my friend said that according to the lore, Magma Chamber is supposed to be a small map (3v3 to 4v4), but the description from Riot Games indicates that it'll be the largest map (so 5v5 or larger). Some websites have concluded that Magma Chamber will be a 5v5 map much like Summoner's Rift.

I'm unsure how the jungle will work in a volcano, but it's likely that golem and dragon creeps will make an appearance (along with all new ones with new buffs) because they fit the decor. How about bushes? Hell if I know, but I'm sure there will be something you can hide under. How will the teleport pads work? I'm guessing they will become inactive if their corresponding tower is destroyed (or made destructible) because it would be too easy to flank against enemies if they were indestructible. In either case, I am psyched to try this map out.

It's highly unlikely that this map will be available for Ranked Play right off the bat.[/img]