FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Why do men wear pink ??





GutterGlam
ok, this is something I have a big problem with, maybe I'm old fashion but pink is for girls and that's that. If there are any guys out there who are not gay or a pimp, I want to know why do you wear pink ???
Caxius
i will never understand why people worry about the colors for boys and girls..
i prefer to see a man with pink clothes.
for example...
anxiety1
i wear pink lol

megamass
they wear PINK because they like PINK PANTER

elcyron
my reason for wearing pink once was a red shirt getting into the white's during washing....


i hear pink is the new black, good thing i was never into fashion.
S3nd K3ys
GutterGlam wrote:
ok, this is something I have a big problem with, maybe I'm old fashion but pink is for girls and that's that. If there are any guys out there who are not gay or a pimp, I want to know why do you wear pink ???


So you have a big problem with something you have absolutely NO control over? Sounds like your priorities are a bit out of wack...


Laughing Laughing Laughing
WingZero
hahaha whats wrong with pink. Tough guys wear pink.
Healckles
I Don´t see nothing worng about this color

But i dont´be courageous to use a Pink shirt for all the day >.<
Motoracer380
IT IS A SYMBOL !!!!
xoAznSweetie
Maybe cuz they think it make them look cuter. =P SOME guys who were pink...DO look cuter =P
Monkeydog
*wears pink to appeal to AznSweetie*
>.<

What does this have to do with music? >.>
I don't wear pink...but I wouldn't care...
Caxius
pink clothes for boys = <333 hot
hahaha
Monkeydog
I think I should start wearing pink then xD
angelo
What's the problem about wearing pink? It's all in the mind! That's what you call mentality, specifically gender stereotype. Girls can wear all colors of clothes but why men are questioned for these? On the other hand, men are to be the one who will work for the family and girls should stay home for the kids but why women are now into the working world and leaving their kids under other else's care?
Open up! We need to be open-minded in all these things! Very Happy
boringest
yeah...nothing wrong with wearing pink...it's something like challenging the norm to show that you're more open...but I don't think I'll be doing so unless I've nothing else to where...still pretty conservative in my fashion sense though =)
ANGRA
mmm in southamerica a man wearing pink
is a man saying "I'm Gay" .. is a some of this thing that you don`t know why exactly think, but all the time listen this... Now thinking about this, We don`t must considerate the pink wear like a symbol of homosexuality, and specially now because this color in man clothings is hot!
petgraveyard
I sometimes wonder the same thing, I have never been one for fashion. It is...apparently popular, and worn with black in a lot of cases. I know I would never wear pink, but I would never do a lot of things that people do every day Wink .

PS - Why is this in the music forum?
Monkeydog
I said that too...why is it here >.>

I never have seen an actual gay person wear pink, more of the straight ppl do 0.o
soulman
ANGRA wrote:
mmm in southamerica a man wearing pink
is a man saying "I'm Gay" .. is a some of this thing that you don`t know why exactly think, but all the time listen this... Now thinking about this, We don`t must considerate the pink wear like a symbol of homosexuality, and specially now because this color in man clothings is hot!


you mean there is no man wearing pink along the Miami beach?
goddessofdeath666
There's nothing wrong with it actually. Many people, guys as much as girls, don't really follow the rules of fashion. Just because something is in, doesnt mean all girls go and buy a certain outfit.

In many cases, guys wear pink because they like it. Simply said. A lot of people would say those guys are gay, but nope, you're wrong:P

Although as lots of stereotypes/labelers would say, many emo/hardcore kids wear pink & black. That's all crap. I mean, you don't have to be a certain style to wear what you want.

All in all, the only thing I can say is, guys wear it, girls wear it. And I think that's okay. I mean, pants are worn by guys, dresses/skirts, by girls. It's the same as if you saw a girl in pants. Isnt very "OMG" is it? Razz
Monkeydog
soulman wrote:
ANGRA wrote:
mmm in southamerica a man wearing pink
is a man saying "I'm Gay" .. is a some of this thing that you don`t know why exactly think, but all the time listen this... Now thinking about this, We don`t must considerate the pink wear like a symbol of homosexuality, and specially now because this color in man clothings is hot!


you mean there is no man wearing pink along the Miami beach?


Since when is Miami in South America?
>.<
avblue
Pink is just a color.

Why do women wear blue?

I think it's stupid that pink and blue are like symbols for each gender. They're just colors. :p
AnGeLicK
GutterGlam wrote:
ok, this is something I have a big problem with, maybe I'm old fashion but pink is for girls and that's that. If there are any guys out there who are not gay or a pimp, I want to know why do you wear pink ???


If you think a color defines who you are then you have issues

Its the man that makes the clothes, not the clothes that makes the man. Also being old-fashioned doesn't mean not wearing pink. Not wearing pink came from the "Victorio-American" (read uptight Bible-thumping fundamentalist) belief that pink makes you less of a man and the entire notion of the men being aloof and not in touch with who they are.

To the person who said gay men don't wear pink, I agree with you, being a gay man of course. The reason behind that is because pink is really hard to pull off. You have to have the right complexion, body, and have clothes that complement it. Additionally gay men can be insecure and decide not to wear that color. On the other hand, most people that wear pink shouldn't be wearing it anyways. And most straight men who wear pink don't have the fashion sense to really tell the difference and so that's why it usually turns out badly.
BioHaZaRD
Uhh... why is this in the music forum?

I have to agree though - guys wearing pink is just plain stupid.
frozenhead
BioHaZaRD wrote:
Uhh... why is this in the music forum?


Uh-huh?.. Moderators please check on this one..

Color "PINK" usually resembles a "female way" of expression.. Uhm? I think those guys wearing PINK shirts are trying another way of fashion signature.. I mean, to try something new in the way they dress..

Or maybe just for them to get attention within the crowd?.. Hehe.. Maybe? I dunno really..
_________________________
:: Proud to be a FriHoster ::
joshua_erceg
I'm a guy who wouldn't wear pink-
I could say this because I do not personally like the colour- (which I don't)
But also, one of the main reasons I would never wear pink is what people would say about me.
I think that this along with other gender stereotypes this will soon be a thing of the past though...
soilgrain
Pink is a great colour, but alot of guys wear it cause it's the new thing... all the girls love a guy in pink. That's my only problem with it.
JoeCool
OK, I have one thing to say to this, so listen close, this is important, you might want to sit down for this... ready ............... I'M Batman.... lol... Which brings me to my next point... The color pink on different sexes has absolutely nothing to do with music and it amazes me that this forums has continued to converse for so long with out anyone noticing that they were talking in the Music Forum... hmmm anyone else notice this....?
OUT
AnGeLicK
JoeCool wrote:
OK, I have one thing to say to this, so listen close, this is important, you might want to sit down for this... ready ............... I'M Batman.... lol... Which brings me to my next point... The color pink on different sexes has absolutely nothing to do with music and it amazes me that this forums has continued to converse for so long with out anyone noticing that they were talking in the Music Forum... hmmm anyone else notice this....?
OUT


and thank you for continuing this conversation without really saying anything
threezeroone
men in our country also wear pink. its one fashion thing and because its in.
dasketch
so what's the prob? i think there's no girls or boys color...
i just think it's for a strange symbology wich say that pink's for girl.

i dont like pink but i don't like blu too. i lke green. maybe i'm gay? Laughing
sylviakowalski
pink is over-rated.
Zaxus
I think the sterotyping of colours is stupid. Oh wow youre a boy! You must now be doomed to wear blue all your life! Wearing pink is wrong! Sheesh.
I wear pink cause it was at the top of my shirt pile.
JagatWorld
pink pink pink....... the colour is very good and very cool.

let it not be a dark colour but light pink is good for everyone... Very Happy
CamiBor
i don't think that there are girl's colors and boy's colors, but still seeing men in pink is weired Rolling Eyes i dunno maybe they like pink
Helios
I have no idea.. I have nothing against Pink as i have nothing against Yellow or Brown =\

Myself, I wear Black and dark Blue =\
shank
a color is a color

then again you either have some huge balls if you're a straigh guy wearing pink or you are daltonic, I don't want to think of the other options, it's everyone's right to wear what they want, but dressing all Goth or pink it's one hell of a fashion statement

a statement by all the other people on the street of course, when they say "my eyes!! my eyes!!" Laughing
ahmcnulty
I like a man who's bold enough to wear pink. Confidence is sexy!
The Profile
Pink is a mans colour
Tom7
I would have to agree with the original post, that pink used to be only for girls. But yes, i think more straight men wear pink than gay.
annihialator
I will never understand boys wearing pink. I believe that guys wear pink because their insecure about how girls see them, and they think that if they wear something that girls do, that the girls will see them better. I will never wear pink because I know its a girl color, and with my luck I would wear pink right when that goes out and I would look like a FAG!! LOL.
blu3bird
pink clothes are okay, but pink briefs/boxers ..... i dunnoe, wat do u guys think ?
idolztheunknown
There's nothing really wrong if guys wear pink.
JLC
idolztheunknown wrote:
There's nothing really wrong if guys wear pink.


I agree. I don't know what the big deal is about men wearing pink. Some men look cool some not. It's just a color.
albusa
well a thin k the pink is for girl and not for boy alway and that is the answer and the boy don´t look with the pink.
hodgenpodg
maybe you've never heard this, but this is what I hear from some people "pink is the new black". Doesn't really do it for me so I still wont wear pink unless I suppose I really had too for whatever reason.
Related topics
Training for women
Stupid Question: Why do men have nipples?
why men have two hands
Why Divorce?
Study: Men Enjoy Seeing Bad People Suffer
Wiccan?
Bad Fads
BUAHAHAHA!!1 (al-Zarqawi edition)
Unfaithful - Why Men Cheat
Pink Prison Cells
Men vs. Women
Why dogs are better than ur wife or girlfriend??
Dont Forget the Valentines day!
Why hijab in Islam?
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Sports and Entertainment -> Music

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.