FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do you like scary movies?

granvals
Do you like scary movies? Vote in the poll!

I love scary movies.
They make me more laught.
I'm happy when I watch them (All part).
camperkid
What poll?
sure I like them if they are well produced and not too easy to figure out. Like some of the stuff by David Lynch is well scary, but definitely not predictable.
chartcentral
granvals, looks like you forgot to include a poll in your thread. But if you're talking about a manual poll, well then...

I don't particularly like scary movies, I default not to watch those (but that's not much coming from me who doesn't watch movies frequently or regularly). But if it probably stars one of my preferred actors or actresses, then I'd probably go watch that. Maybe I'd also watch a scary movie if it receives very good reviews. Or if it's on TV without anything else more interesting to watch. Smile
rayxzero
Try out the Vampire Sucks Movies also.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38LMVNzqKtI
catscratches
I've yet to see a movie that is actually scary, and not just startling.
LostOverThere
Quote:

Try out the Vampire Sucks Movies also.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38LMVNzqKtI

Vampires Sucks looks absolutely terrible, and it's only made worse by the fact both Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer are directing. Those were the "filmmakers" (and I use the term filmmakers very loosely) behind Meet the Spartans, Date Movie and Epic Movie.

*Shudders*

As for the topic...
Quote:

I do, but I rarely get scared. I understand a lot of people hated it, but I quite enjoyed Paranormal Activity. It worked really well considering the budget it was made on. Or at least I thought so anyway. Smile
Nameless
I haven't really seen very many horror movies ... I don't exactly enjoy being scared or startled, funny enough. It doesn't help that the last few 'horror' movies I've seen a few scenes of my brother watching were closer to amusing or irritating than actually scary - probably because I analyse things too much, keep a mental tally of how many deaths I've correctly predicted or wonder why the characters don't just X.
Insanity
I don't like scary or horror movies. Or even very gorey movies like Saw or Kill Bill because they disgust me. I don't even know why people like them. Who would want to watch something that would scare them.
recked
Is Vampire Sucks teasing Twilight?
Are these guys the same creators of Scary Movie, and Epic Movie?
deanhills
I like scary movies that are realistic. I just don't seem to be able to get a handle on the vampire movies however. They don't do anything for me. A movie that I really liked for example was Constantine with Keanu Reeves in it.
ankur209
I love them....Watched awl d four parts...!!

Is 5th one cumin'...or it was d end...??
ajitha999
rhaks to all visiters
so bez
veryu impartant message for our scarry movies so thanks all Idea Idea Embarassed Razz Razz
toasterintheoven
Session 9 is a great horror movie
recked
Of course, I find it very funny when people scream horendously! Especially when I go to the movie with my girl, she ruins my shirt because she needs to grab on to something when she screams the daylights out of me.