FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Web/Ftp Statistics have errors

sonam
Yesterday I am looking in my Cpanel and I have problem with Web/Ftp Statistics. I was trying to open all reports but only three are working - Latest Visitors, Bandwidth and Error Log.

All other statistic has error, exclude subdomains because I haven any and I can't check.

1. On Analog statistic I can't select month because (I thing drop down menu) is not visible.

Quote:
Please select a month that you wish to view stats for:

2. Avstats gives this error:

Quote:
Error: Couldn't open config file "awstats.phoenix.frihost.net.conf" nor "awstats.conf" after searching in path ".,/home/sonam/tmp/awstats/,/etc/opt/awstats,/etc/awstats,/etc,/usr/local/etc/awstats": No such file or directory

- Did you use the correct URL ?
Example: http://localhost/awstats/awstats.pl?config=mysite
Example: http://127.0.0.1/cgi-bin/awstats.pl?config=mysite
- Did you create your config file 'awstats.phoenix.frihost.net.conf' ?
If not, you can run "./../../tools/awstats_configure.pl" from command line, or create it manually.

Check config file, permissions and AWStats documentation (in 'docs' directory).

3. Webalizer and WebalizerFTP sent message:

Quote:
Webalizer stats have not yet been generated!

Can we, in some way, solve these problems? Confused

Sonam
Sunny
Awstats/Anolog etc take lot of rescources and therefore have been disabled by default.

However you can enable them for your account.Click Statistics Software Configuration(and not stats coniguration) Button in Cpanel and select the logging system you want to use. Please only select the ones you are going to use. If it works ignore the below suggestion.

If you don't see that Statistics Software Configuration button in Cpanel them my theory is It takes like 2-3 days to appear for new accounts may be because of log swapping or something. Atleast it did that to me. In this situation kindly be patient for few days...and you may use Latest visitor during this time which can also give fair idea of the traffic flowing.
sonam
I see Statistics Software Configuration button, and I can open page, but I can't select system what I want???

Ok, few days more or less I can wait. Crying or Very sad

Sonam
Bondings
Ok, I fixed it. You should now be able to select one of them. It was one of those famous cpanel bugs ...

I installed an addon domain to change the stat programs, and now they made it a normal feature. The problem is that they removed the link to remove the addon. So now I have to set half of the settings in one page and the rest in the other, leaving me with adding all users manually every time. Rolling Eyes
sonam
Great Bondings,
Thanks, Webalizer is working now! Very Happy

Sonam