FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Star Wars The Old Republic

Torspot
Star Wars The Old Republic IMO is going to cause World of Warcraft alot of pain. The only thing people like more then old fantasy is ...STAR WARS! ( at least i do XD )

Swtor is featuring the very first fully voiced mmorpg. Which means you will be able to interact with every single character, npc in the game. Your actions will also affect your character some how , but there are still speculations on how it will affect you.

Here is their website www.swtor.com

( Btw, my website is a Fan/speculation of Star Wars The Old Republic. Check it out
Cool )
weableandbob
It's been looking good so far. It kind of sucks that it won't be out until 2011, but hopefully the extra time will help keep them from doing what Obsidian did to KOTOR II.
QrafTee
There has been a lot of "WoW-killers" over the years and no game has ever held out that long... no game has ever overtaken the behemoth known as WoW.
Ankhanu
weableandbob wrote:
It's been looking good so far. It kind of sucks that it won't be out until 2011, but hopefully the extra time will help keep them from doing what Obsidian did to KOTOR II.

Yeah, actually releasing the full game would be kinda awesome Razz

I really want to play this game, but, I just don't tend to dig MMOs, and can't abide the monthly fee to play. Sucks for me, I guess.
driftingfe3s
It will be very hard to be WoW. WoW has over 10 million active subscribers right now and from what I've last read, no other MMORPG has even more than 1.5 million.

Still, Star Wars has a HUGE fan following, and that may be something that will give the game some chance at least.
ajitha999
Star Wars The Old Republic IMO is going to cause World of Warcraft alot of pain. The only thing people like more then old fantasy is ...STAR WARS! ( at least i do XD )

Swtor is featuring the very first fully voiced mmorpg. Which means you will be able to interact with every single character, npc in the game. Your actions will also affect your character some how , but there are still speculations on how it will affect you.
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Starrfoxx
I'm looking forward to this game also. For online games we have Star Wars Galaxies, and it's okay. However they've made some serious changes with the game over the past several years which are good in some ways and bad others. Plus, it seems like they have stopped trying to expand the game. There has been no new expansions since Episode 3 came out on DVD.