FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Rome Italy

md7dani
Im thinking of moving to Rome for studies 6 months. How is the nightlife in the city, many bars and clubs in the city centre?
socceraggie
I spent a weekend in Rome a few years back and had a blast! I thought the nightlife was great with lots of choices!
rogue_skydragon
Rome is definitely a great place to have a good time. I explored the city for a few days on a week-long trip throughout Italy, and there are plenty of good hang-outs and bars. They're just a bit hidden.
goutha
Rome used to be a nice city to visit of to live in for a short period of time.

But it's not the case anymore.

Rome is now a very very very expensive city. People are not welcoming and not friendly. If you are a tourist all they want is your money. And you'll not get a good service for what you spend.

I suggest other european capitals like Paris, London and Madrid.
uzeed
I love to visit Rome.

I have not visited Rome.

Thanks
macky
Italy....

Rome... capital kingdom of Italy...

night life...

many bars to go to...

will really do have fun....

Laughing
ChrisCh
I'll be spending four nights in Rome soon, and was just wondering if anyone has any good restaurant recommendations for dinner? The tour company we're using includes *some* dinners, but many are up to us to discover... any tips would be greatly appreciated! Smile
deanhills
I would just follow my nose when I am in Rome. There are so many restaurants around. In my experience Rome is something of the spontaneous and not to be planned. I just started to walk, followed no map or tourist guides, and ended up in the most interesting places. One of them being the Vatican and next thing I was right on top of St. Peters. What I enjoyed most were their coffee shops, and ironically I always had tea in the coffee shops, and the best tea ever. Just thinking about it, I really would like to revisit Rome. I visited it when it was February, so maybe spring time in Rome would be an ideal time for my next visit. Smile
bajuanda
i like milan
debjitbiswas
Man travel with study its awesome.
drummer
I never went Rome, but really loved to
rogue_skydragon
You will have a blast in Rome. I spent a week traveling Italy's major cities, and spent about three days in Rome. Aside from museums and historical landmarks, the city has much to offer especially in the night life category. Some of the clubs and bars will be a little more out of the way, but they are all pretty fun and enjoyable.
Mikiwi93
i live in italy, rome is most beatiful then milan.....but is nice to live in milan
zbale
Don't know where you come from but any big European city has a fantastic night-life, so Rome should be a great choice!
deanhills
zbale wrote:
Don't know where you come from but any big European city has a fantastic night-life, so Rome should be a great choice!
I did not see much of a night life in Zurich. Almost as though the whole city goes to sleep after 5:00 p.m. I guess you have to go and find those night clubs perhaps?