FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Friends Gang!!!

ronitvohra
This is my friends gang......And I m Sitting in the Right Corner.......in the End....

blackant
Is that in school?
India? Smile

Can see that everyone is very happy in taking the picture.. who is taking for you guys? Very Happy
ronitvohra
blackant wrote:
Is that in school?
India? Smile

Can see that everyone is very happy in taking the picture.. who is taking for you guys? Very Happy

Ya its my school gang......And i m from india.....one of my teacher was with us while taking the pic..............
whplace
Hey are you from india???
Me too.................
Iam from chennai. 15 years old. what about you??
wwe4life
nice pic bro.. i was at indiya last year.. u have nice peoples... but u have many poor guys Sad

but very nice pic Smile
pagaldivanna
omg....u got ur gang..........kool.......u look like ur from india........ummm me 2.......but now i live in us.....i think there R onle 2 girls in ur gang.......i hope u get some more next time...... Laughing Laughing Laughing
din4
Nice photo, thank you for sharing. A friend of mine gonna go to India to get married there soon...I wish I can go to her wedding. Love to go shopping there.. Wink
ronitvohra
wwe4life wrote:
nice pic bro.. i was at indiya last year.. u have nice peoples... but u have many poor guys Sad

but very nice pic Smile

Well this pic is 4years old,when i was in 11th

Neway.......
Shandeemilla
Cool pic Very Happy
Motoracer380
yeah where i am we dont get along with our teachers