FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Despicable Me

rayxzero
I've seen its trailer many times when we watch a movie on our local Digital 3D cinema here. Looks good and the main character here is want to become number one villain in the world. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXZY_XRjABs&feature=channel
silverdown
I see the trailier all the time since my cable company plays it as commericals through all the ON DEMAND content, kind of annoying since it the SAME trailier. I may watch it, unless i begin to go ANTI-watch because of the ON DEMAND previewing lol

(update)
I seen it and it was OK, really funny all the way through.
andysart380
3 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
driftingfe3s
I watched Despicable Me this past weekend in 3D. It was funny and had great characters and had a warm story.

I thought it was a good movie, but comparing it to Toy Story 3, I would have to say I like Toy Story 3 better. Still, it was a good movie and I would recommend it to people to watch.
andysart380
no way despicable me was way better than toy story 3....better characters better humor...and the story was very touching. recommended to all
guissmo
Oh man. That movie's not coming out here until September or something. I think I'm gonna have to wait it out. Arrgh. Why oh why do they have to delay its showing here? Sad
snowboardalliance
I'm definitely interested in this one. I mean it looks kind of funny and it has Steve Carrel.
rayxzero
I've seen this movie last 2 weeks and this is really a fun movie.
missdixy
andysart380 wrote:
no way despicable me was way better than toy story 3....better characters better humor...and the story was very touching. recommended to all

I am very bummed that I missed my chance to watch this at the theater and on 3D! I don't know what happened -- when they started showing the previews a while back I was super excited for it. Then, summer came and I COMPLETELY forgot about it coming out/about its existence! Unfortunately I don't watch a whole lot of TV (other than DVDs or shows/movies on instant Netflix) so I totally missed any previews that I'm sure were out during the release time. Oh well. I'll have to add it to my Netflix list I guess.

Sad
muson
me a sense of humor than others, but not very well still good
menino
It was nice comedy in it... and good for the kids to watch also.
Gitesh
Despicable me and Megamind go by same storyline, but first one is much better if watched in 3D,
Despicable me shows an honest attempt by the main character to become best villain.
Rajiev
No doubt-ably one of the best animated films I have ever seen.

minions and the three little girls and much more needed humor to the movie. And the theme song is kinda kool too. It was my theme songs when I'm having a Bad Bad day too Very Happy (which is not so rare on my calendar :p )

love to see it in 3D. Didn't know that it is available in 3D Surprised
missdixy
Finally got a chance to watch this a couple of weeks ago and I loved it. I don't typically like a whole lot of animated films but this one definitely made the cut. Very Happy I also thought the 3 little girls were hilarious and cute and added soooo much to the movie!
Tesa323
I think they should make another movie of dispicable me was a cute a nd funny movie