FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

accidentally deleted all of my files

meep
Well I was cleaning up a bit, and I accidentally deleted all the files in the file manager, including the ones that were on it when i got the hosting (public_html folder etc). Basically i deleted the whole root instead of the public_html Embarassed

So my question is, is there any way i can restore it so i can use my site again?
Bondings
If you want, I can try to recover your files from the automatic backup if you do not have a copy of them and they are really important.

Otherwise if you wish to restore your account to the initial state (more or less), try to remove all (sub)bdomains in domain configuration and then add them all back.
meep
If you could restore my site to the initial state that would be more than enough, I didn't really have any files i wanted to keep.

But i don't know how to access my directadmin now that i can't access it adding /config/ or :2222, i tried 216.32.85.170:2222, but that doesn't seem to work either.

Thanks in advance Smile

edit:
I also tried adding a new domain before I posted this, but after that I couldn't access cpanel anymore, since my old domain folder doesn't exist so the domain doesn't either.

and I was just about to try my hand on php again Laughing
Bondings
meep wrote:
If you could restore my site to the initial state that would be more than enough, I didn't really have any files i wanted to keep.

But i don't know how to access my directadmin now that i can't access it adding /config/ or :2222, i tried 216.32.85.170:2222, but that doesn't seem to work either.

Thanks in advance Smile

edit:
I also tried adding a new domain before I posted this, but after that I couldn't access cpanel anymore, since my old domain folder doesn't exist so the domain doesn't either.

and I was just about to try my hand on php again Laughing

For Server 4, you can use http://www.frihost.org:2222/ for your control panel.
meep
The domain is ok now, but now when I try to go to the domain in file manager it says access denied and when I try to visit it (in chrome), it says 403 forbidden Sad
Bondings
I have recreated your account. You should have gotten the password in an email.
meep
Thank you Very Happy
mark1230
well that is why it is said that we should always keep a backup copy,any way hopefully you have got it solved
airh3ad
Be aware always that your files is important and double checked bfore you deleted it.keep back up your files.