FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Toy Story 3

driftingfe3s
Has anyone seen Toy Story 3 yet?

When I first saw the previews I totally didn't want to watch it. The story seemed stupid and boring to me, but from all of what I've been hearing its REALLY good! I'm going to see this weekend and I hope it's as good as everyone is saying.
thejessman86
'Twas good, not great. Unfortunately it was over-hyped for me, so that may be a factor. Should you watch it? Yes. Is it amazing? No.
Radar
I'm having trouble believing that it will be good. Many people saying it will be amazing. Not convinced so far.
rayxzero
Is it good to watch in 3D ?
rogue_skydragon
I saw Toy Story 3 about a couple weeks ago, and I must say that it is without a doubt a fantastic film. On some levels, it rivals the first movie. The inclusion of characters like Ken and Lotso really gave the film a fresh perspective, and be warned, there are moments that will make you just want to pour your eyes out! Especially if you've followed the films as a child. It's a very sentimental film.
andysart380
"you might wanna keep your mouth closed"
eday2010
I saw it twice. Once on IMAX 3D, and once in regular 2D. Both times it was fantastic. I like that they did't use the 3D effect in a gimmicky way like Monsters vs Aliens did (also a good movie).

I still haven't decided if I like Toy Story 3 the best or second best. The ending of the movie was perfect. Any adult should be able to appreciate it.

It will definitely be a release day purchase when it comes out on Blu-ray in November.
driftingfe3s
I thought it was pretty good. But I'd have to say I liked Wall-e and Up much better.
ajitha999
I thought it was pretty good. But I'd have to say I liked Wall-e and Up much better. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Shocked Very Happy Very Happy
andysart380
driftingfe3s wrote:
I thought it was pretty good. But I'd have to say I liked Wall-e and Up much better.

yes UP was a great animation
gonzales
Toy Story 3 was horrible, by far the worst of the franchise. This movie was excellent!I cried like i baby when I saw the movie. Toy story, 1, 2, 3, will always be the best Disney movies ever!This movie bought me to tears! I felt completely in tune with the characters and the love that portrayed in the film.
deanhills
Must say I like Toy Story as well. They are really making good animated productions these days. I'm also a fan of Ice Age. Happy they are making new sequels all the time so that they can keep all of the characters alive.
rogue_skydragon
According to BoxOfficeMojo.com, Toy Story 3 is the highest grossing movie of 2010 in the Americas!
deanhills
rogue_skydragon wrote:
According to BoxOfficeMojo.com, Toy Story 3 is the highest grossing movie of 2010 in the Americas!
Wow! Wonder how Iceage 3 would compare? I enjoyed that movie as well. Also a great series.
recked
Toy story 3 was good. Honestly, one of the most emotional ones...I love the story how they were thrown into the day care center and how there were established lands.
slashnburn99
It is really good better then 1 and 2 and they are also good

Pixar and Disney win again, i cant get on with dreamworks animation dont know why just never do
nigam
my son and his cousins always watched that movie...everytime, his cousins visited him in our house, they usually asked to open our entertainment room to watch movie toy story 3....it was a nice movie...and the kids love it too Smile
menino
I saw the movie Ty Sotry 3 about 10 days ago, and i enjoyed it.
It was funny, creative, adventurous, emotional, nice storyline and funny as well.
I liked all the 3 parts, though.
eday2010
nigam wrote:
my son and his cousins always watched that movie...everytime, his cousins visited him in our house, they usually asked to open our entertainment room to watch movie toy story 3....it was a nice movie...and the kids love it too Smile

How could they be asking you to open your entertainment room when the movie was still in the theatres?
ato784
I saw the movie when it first came out and at first i was skeptical about it being good, and I feel that I was completely wrong. In my opinion it was the best and the saddest of the Toy Story movies. I feel that they ended it correctly and made it feel like the story will continue, even though it will not.
kemal44
I love this film so much fun between the Favorite Things
mgeek
Just watch it and enjoy. Pay attention to what the others have written above. I'd hate to spoil this one for you. Smile
BURAK_X
toy story is a classic !
Blummer
The finale of this one is brilliant, one of the best ever endings I have ever seen.
silverdown
It was ok, thought I seen the first one when i was 11-12 years old it kinda nice seeing a series continue for the new age of kids
rogue_skydragon
Toy Story 3 is probably the only film to have ever made me choke up, and I'm a man!
alimddine
Toy story 3 was pretty good.
Tempeleanu
The Muppets its a really good movie. You have to see it.