FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Gmail sending messages from frihost to spam.

kutekitten
For some reason half of the messages that I'm receiving from frihost are going to my spam, I was unaware of this because I have been getting some of the emails from here, such as an inactivation notice for -5 points, however, I was emptying out my spam and I noticed the inactivation notice for -10 points in there (I have to study for my exams, so I have not been so active lately, though I do try and come on as much as I can).
This confuses me because only some of the emails from no-reply@frihost.com are going into spam and others are not. I would like to fix this so that I receive all messages in my inbox, so I do not miss any and find my account suddenly deactivated some day, because I was so preoccupied by my insane life that I forgot to check frihost for days at a time.
Does anyone have a solution or an answer to why it's doing this? I am using gmail, which I normally depend on to be reliable and work well...
Bondings
What you can do is mark them as not spam.

Unfortunately the spam-thing is happening after an account got compromised and was sending out spam. It's been quite some time now and still a lot of emails get regarded as spam. I'm going to try a few things to stop it, hopefully it will have results soon.
kutekitten
Well thanks Bondings, I'm glad to know the source of it at least. In my search around gmail for a solution, I did find a way to filter it so all messages coming from that address never get sent to spam (I had no clue that was even there... lol) so I think I should be okay, but if there are other people who aren't aware that there may be messages being sent to their spam, I hope one of your methods stops it Smile