FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Anyone fancies alan(A Chinese girl singer)?

inuyasha
She's a Chinese Tibetan girl born in Sichuan Province. Yet she seldom sings Chinese songs as she works in Avex Corporation, Japan. Her style of songs varies from light music to rock music(perhaps Very Happy, I am not on fire for this style).

Actually, I had paid little attention to her before I knew her experience before she entered AVEX.
In the year of 2007, AVEX decided to find some potential singers in China. After a few weeks, alan was selected Very Happy At that time, she knew nothing about Japanese but had the courage to have a try, which shocked me Smile She was really brave enough, though many people were as well.
Despite her parents' disagreement, she decided to make a compromise with AVEX and go to Japan for further development. Ahhh, later she succeeded, having overcome many difficults of course.

By the way, Her name alan is Chinese Pinyin, which, though, is a male name in English Very Happy
chartcentral
For anyone who's wondering (just like me) who the thread starter is talking about, let me save you a Wikipedia search. Here she is:

Her full name is Alan Dawa Dolma, and here's her Wiki page.
granvals
Seems like this should be in the music forum

Uhm. I'd say most mainstream pop artists who rely on autotune. Not sure of anyone specific since I'm not all that in touch with what's on the radio. Oh,and throwing the obvious out: Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, the like. Euugh.