FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Frih$

deanhills
I'm curious. How are the Frih$ calculated, i.e. how many Frih$ do we earn per point of posting?
Bondings
It's exactly the same, or at least should be the same.

I will most likely change a good part of the cash system when posting for domains is finally introduced. I still have to find a good system, though.
Asap170
Bondings wrote:

I will most likely change a good part of the cash system when posting for domains is finally introduced. I still have to find a good system, though.

Do we have a time frame for this "domains" you speak of? Like a year or a month...Nothing exact, but you get my point.
Bondings
Asap170 wrote:
Bondings wrote:

Do we have a time frame for this "domains" you speak of? Like a year or a month...Nothing exact, but you get my point.

I would like to do it as fast as possible, but it depends on the available time I have and how long it takes for all the code to be written. I hope to finish both the competitions and the free domains (together with other things) in the next 3 weeks. If I don't finish it by then, it will probably be for August.
Asap170
Faster then I thought it would be here!
flyingplatypus
Bondings wrote:

I can't understand how can they be the same . I have more than 10 points, but 0 (zero) Frih$ ...
Bondings
flyingplatypus wrote:
Bondings wrote:

I can't understand how can they be the same . I have more than 10 points, but 0 (zero) Frih$ ...

You can't earn them anymore. They are only there for people who already have them. You should be able to do everything with points and coins (coins are earned if you get above 45 points at the end of the day).
portoskt
how many points here on frihost i loose per day?
emanuel2
portoskt wrote:
how many points here on frihost i loose per day?

one point each day
najomi
nice one