FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Halo REACH!!!!!!!

roys000
Well for quite some time out there people has been waiting for halo reach to come out well all i could say im one of those people who is actually waiting for it to come out.

In my opinion halo reach gives us a better gameplay and detail of the halo series and plus it gives us more function then the other halo series

So in this topic i would love to have you viewers to tell me do you like halo reach why do you like it and why you do not like it.

hope you guys would participate in this discussion topic!
driftingfe3s
The multiplayer beta seemed a pretty fun. I liked it a lot better than the Halo 3 multiplayer it was a lot more faster paced and interesting, but I still like Modern Warfare 2's multiplayer better.

The new Metal of Honor is coming out as well and from what it looked like, it had a similar feel to MW2. If they do it right like really cheap priced map packs and other extras I could see it being better than MW2.

Halo 3's single player was mediocre, and OSTD was worse. I think if Reach had a killer campaign mode with an awesome story and they beefed up the multiplayer it would be awesome. Regardless there are many die hard Halo fans, and I think it will sell a decent amount no matter how the game turns out.