FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Death note Sponge bob

ato784
check it out!

I found this online. It is so funny. the person who did it did it really well.
QrafTee
Haha... I gotta say that was mildly amusing--and I'm not a Spongebob fan, but I love Death Note.
digitalhaze
"Only I can do it" LAWL his face is priceless.
ribozon
it's awesome, when the first the i watch it. i rofl'd
bet that he killed mr. crab because he wasn't giving enough money to spongebob for his job :'(
ato784
English Dubbed Version!!

kitsrock
Oh wow. As a fan of both Deathnote (manga, up until L's death) and Spongebob, I gotta say I found it extremely well made and interesting. Props to whoever made it.
dillemon
Gosto de bob esponja
ato784
kitsrock wrote:
Oh wow. As a fan of both Deathnote (manga, up until L's death) and Spongebob, I gotta say I found it extremely well made and interesting. Props to whoever made it.

yeah L's death did kinda end the series. In my mind the series ends there and Kira wins Very Happy
amperx
haha that was funny, who ever did that one, grats to you, well done xd
ato784
they did do a good job didn't they.
noobcake
Wow, that was really great. I think I'll share that video on Facebook. Very Happy

And I agree with previous posters. The series just wasn't the same after L died. Kira should've just won then.
emanuel2
haha that is really sick. And I thought Spongebob is sick xD
drunkenkoz
I found this mildly entertaining due to the fact that they have spongebob and death note together. I'm not much of a spongebob fan, but I am an avid fan for Death Note. It's one of my all time favorite animes.
menino
I found this funny.
I loved death note - mainly the movie, and found it quite intuitive, and clever to quite an extent.
As for putting sponge bob on it, its funny to say the least.

Good going to the mixer. Laughing
ato784
menino wrote:
I found this funny.
I loved death note - mainly the movie, and found it quite intuitive, and clever to quite an extent.
As for putting sponge bob on it, its funny to say the least.

Good going to the mixer. Laughing

why mainly the movie? have you not watched the show or read the anime? they are much better (pre near and mello)
Huntress
LOL! I thought the jokes section made my day, that was nothing compared to this... rofl! I'll be laughing about this for weeks! Smile
ato784
Huntress wrote:
LOL! I thought the jokes section made my day, that was nothing compared to this... rofl! I'll be laughing about this for weeks! Smile

thats good! Very Happy glad i could make your day!
drunkenkoz
This video was pretty funny. They got it in sync with spongebob talking in many different episodes. Good find!