FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

WAHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

TimsJugling
WAHOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Im finally not grounded!!! its awsome! Im "allowed" back on the computer!!!! ITS THE BEST FEELIN IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW!!!! (almost) lol yeah hoooooo I can start posting again.

(just wanted to share my joy) lol not ment to be spam.
Jack_Hammer
Thats okay, I just thought you'd left...
dan751
Congratulations!Very Happy I remember at the start of this April, I was grounded for 6 weeks. I wasn't even allowed in the same room as the computer. What a great feeling it was when I got to go on the pc again.Very Happy It sometimes felt like my grounding would never end. But I'm glad it's over. And I'm happy to hear yours is over too.
Piotrek
ahh, i had i too almost 2 months ago Sad, for two weeks. I almost died becouse i hadn't seen it Wink for that long time
TimsJugling
Thats the thing aboutem (parrents) They like to take the best and favorite and most useful thing away from you! lolThis punishment was as following:

- Computer: 1 Week
- Skateboarding: 1 Month !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- And I had to go to my room for the day without any good toys! lol
gonzo
For what were you grounded?
TimsJugling
gonzo wrote:
For what were you grounded?

my dad wanted to show me something but I was busy on the computer. I kept saying "dad, im busy, I dont have time for this" when all the sudden he freaked out and said "DO YOU WANT TO BE GROUNDED?" so I said "sure why not" and thats when it happened. they have also downed my time on the computer from 7 hours a day to 1 hour a day and thats including homework assinments! so I now have no time for games! or my website!!!! Im just so flipping mad!
completeforums
That is cruel, did you mention you were being sarcastic? Also, if you just looked at what he was going to show you for 5 minutes you would still have been able to be on your computer for 7 hours.
LemonMan
I just got grounded =P And it sucks, i cant even talk on tha phone =( And i cant even touch the computer =( and im sneaking on it roight now.. Gotta go!
Im late for school.... (oh no =P)
niagarasoup
hehe...i don't remember what it's like to be "grounded"...seeing as i'm "on the upswing to 30", as my brother so kindly put it on my last birthday. now, i get to ground MY kids!