FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New Gaming Headset

weableandbob
Today, I found out that I managed to break the microphone and/or wire of my crappy $15 headset. I've been wanting to upgrade for a long time now, and it looks like I finally have an excuse. I'm looking for something fairly cheap ($150 is the absolute max I'm willing to pay) with good audio and microphone quality. I've heard a lot about the G35, and my friend who has it says it's a good headset, but I would like other opinions. In particular, I would like to hear from anyone who has the Creative Sound Blaster Arena or the Plantronics GameCom 777, as they both look very good for the price from what I've read.
digitalhaze
I have the Razer Carcharias, and it's a GREAT product. I've had it for several months now, and I'm very happy with the quality. It's very comfortable, even in long gaming sessions. The microphone is of great quality. Is this all worth the $99 price tag? I don't know, but I think it is. Check it out here:

http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.169415800/parentCategoryID.35096300/categoryId.35209700