FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

how about put google ad in cpanel?

sean
Some ppls didnot come here after they got an freehosting account.
They may busy in working their homepages.
And I saw some freehosting put google ads in cpanel. It does not mess our site and It can be more help to keep Frihost. Just a thought.
Bondings
sean wrote:
Some ppls didnot come here after they got an freehosting account.
They may busy in working their homepages.
And I saw some freehosting put google ads in cpanel. It does not mess our site and It can be more help to keep Frihost. Just a thought.

I already thought of that, but I doubt it will generate much clicks.
Maka
Well most people only acess there cpanel once or twice maybe not at all just to change a setting, so isnt going to do a lot.
lupa
I do not think it is a good idea
foggy
Bondings is probably correct in the fact that it wont generate too many clicks, but it can't hurt. That is, if you decide to do it.
Bondings
I know how to do it and I already thought of it a few times. But cpanel is a password-protected area. I don't think it is forbidden to put them in there, but they won't like it. IMO, it's not worth the hassle.

However, I might put them there in the future to test it, but at the moment I don't think it's a good idea.
sean
ok, my idea will not get much revenue from google. let's find other ways.
Cryptz
theres many other ways to collect money online

other than google
matt
put google ads in cpanel is not a good idea. cauze it will not get many traffics.
there are many better way to earn! eg) popup in this forum. just an idea . Very Happy
Bondings
matt wrote:
popup in this forum. just an idea . Very Happy

I don't think many people will be happy with your suggestion. The problem is that I have to browse this forum too. Wink And I don't want to be bothered by popups.
Maka
Lol @ popups, yes they would drive us mad even with a pop up stopper, we would have endless problems. Laughing
4f
I don't think it's of any use to do so
ppl who don't came here after they got the website
you can make a rule that ppl who get an account must post some post per month or they add a word link to frihost
Bondings
-close-