FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

which game has better graphics?

jorge777
which game has better graphics?
For me Call of Duty Modern Warfare I and II
Nemesis234
What? I think the 5 posts you need to be able to obtain free hosting are required to at least make sense.

But anyway, back to the extremely loose topic you have started, there are thousands of games on all different platforms, are you asking which you think has the best graphics? Or which has been proven to have the best graphics?

I personally fail to see the point in judging a game on graphics, I would much rather have poor graphics and decent game play then amazing graphics but poor game play.
achowles
In what sense? Given the two you mentioned, I take it you mean from a purely technical standpoint. I don't know about the sequel, but MW1 made quite a lot out of not very much. The polygon count and texture sizes seemed to be concentrated on where most of your attention was going to be. Which I suppose only bolsters their achievements in that department. Most games would have performed worse trying to achieve the same effect by not knowing how to focus the detail like that.

Personally though I still think that Crysis Warhead is difficult to beat. But Cryostasis definitely trounced it utterly when it came to depiction of icy environments. The fern-like ice patterns on walls and the way they liquidated and slid down them when things heated up was impressive. As was the proper volumetric water that actually acts (somewhat) like you'd expect water to act.

Probably should also mention Napoleon Total War. Not just for its detailed units, but for the fact that it could depict over a thousand of them on screen at once.
rayxzero
You should at least give 2 or more game to be compared. For me the last game I played which have a good grahics is Resident Evil 5 from PC.
weableandbob
By "better", I assume you mean best. I think Crysis is still unbeaten in that regard, although there have been some really nice looking games like Dirt 2 since then.
kovok
For kids - G-Force.
LostOverThere
Art Style or Technology?

For art style, I'd go Super Mario Galaxy 2 or something. For technology, probably Crysis Warhead.
wombatrpgs
Yeah, here we go into the interpretation of "better..." Most visually appealing or most realistic?