FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

how to upload my designs on line???

zzly202
i've got some new designs of pictures which r made of ps.

but i don't know how to upload

help~
Lady Elensar
where do you want to upload them? imageshack.us > here you can upload images for free. Or do you mean with a frihost account, in your cpanel?
jawker
log on to your frihost cpanel then go to file management you can see the upload link in there you can upload your designs for your site. You need to wait before you could really see your design on the net.
SamiTheBerber
You can also use FTP Client. SmartFTP is good.
Monochrome
Any older version of CuteFTP (older than 6.0) and SmartFTP would be very useful. They're easy to use and easy for uploading. Or you can find some manuals for them, online.
pixelkitten83
are you askinghow to upload using the cpanel? or maybe use an FTP upload tool, I recommend http://coreftp.com coz it's free! or smart ftp, they work very well, Wink hope that helps.. there are just tons oof programs out there and lots of ways to upload your stuff online.
haoys
please tell us more detail
saiyeek
Monochrome wrote:
Any older version of CuteFTP (older than 6.0) and SmartFTP would be very useful. They're easy to use and easy for uploading. Or you can find some manuals for them, online.

Hey can you tell me why cute ftp older than 6.0 I use cute ftp 7.0 and its ok to use it/
Wd_removed
SmartFTP is highly recommended.. free.. feature packed. What more could you want?

Oh yeh added plus.. it automatically switches between binary and that other mode, I can never remember. This feature is incredibly helpful for newbies for wouldn't know about such things.

Grab a copy from www.smartftp.com I believe
Fusion
yes cuteftp is also good but i prefer smartftp.... Razz
it's just better in some ways..
and the best of all is ITS Free Laughing
jordanh77
Do you need to know how to code the image into a page? You can use a program like Dreamweaver to code for you, or you can do it yourself using the get image tag. Once you have a page designed, then you can upload both using whatever tool you want.
gamo
zzly202 wrote:
i've got some new designs of pictures which r made of ps.

but i don't know how to upload

help~

Very easy. Your upload to your ftp account and create a webpage to list them all. Then you can introduce to everybody to visit and download. If you do that I think you very nice man. Especially, people who is trying to find out some Photoshop tutorial to practise. I hope you will do what you say....
CamiBor
i reckommend www.imageshack.us
drbrennan
AceFTP is a very reliable freeware program.

http://software.visicommedia.com/en/products/aceftpfreeware/