FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Virtual shares and real shares website

Captain Fertile
I am interested in looking into dabbling into the stock market for a bit of fun.

I wonder if anyone can recommend a good website where I might be able to create a virtual portfolio and see how it performs without actually buying the stock, kind of like a sandbox where I can learn to deal a little better before stumping up with my own real money. You know the kind of thing where I can see charts of how well (or badly) my virtual portfolio is performing (or would be performing if I was actually putting the money into it).

Then the site would offer the chance for me to purchase stock if I wish once I am happy to do so.

Ideally it would be aimed at the UK investor as I live in the UK but I would possibly dabble in shares outside of the UK.

Anyone offer any suggestions. Oh, and I don’t want to pay any extortionate fees for the privilege but I am willing to pay fees.

Thanks Guys and Gals. :O)
hunnyhiteshseth
You can try stockezy.com or moneybhai.com if you are okay with Indian Stock exchange.
k_s_baskar
I never see practice or trial account for share trading, but in forex trading you can get practice account with virtual money. Some sites are providing portfolio service you can utilize this for practice.
Smile