FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Um, i think i messed my site up and i need help....

milleja46
I was trying to reset my site, when i say that i mean remove wp, when i tried to reinstall, it didn't work. So now i get errors, my site is milleja46games.frih.org......any help would be appreciated.
Bondings
milleja46 wrote:
I was trying to reset my site, when i say that i mean remove wp, when i tried to reinstall, it didn't work. So now i get errors, my site is milleja46games.frih.org......any help would be appreciated.

It seems that you need to create the config file. I think you can simply input the settings since it is asking to create the file for you. It probably needs the server ip/name (localhost) and the username/password for the needed database.
milleja46
well i was trying to remove wordpress and for some reason it wouldn't delete...and now i can't fix it because it won't let me delete the nesscary files.... Crying or Very sad
Bondings
milleja46 wrote:
well i was trying to remove wordpress and for some reason it wouldn't delete...and now i can't fix it because it won't let me delete the nesscary files.... Crying or Very sad

Try to do it with the DirectAdmin file manager by first changing the ownership to yourself.
milleja46
well that may help, i'll try that, man i feel stupid if it works.....