FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

SHREK 3D FOREVER AFTER!!

smit_alumni
The final episode of the shrek franchise hit the theatres a week before. by far the better of the three this movie shows the true values of our hero shrek. the crisis he is suffering through is faced by all men after they have entered a stable comitted relationship.
he makes a deal with rumple stilskin the villan of the movie who takes away his life and makes him travler to an alternate universe where shrek never existed. donkey and puss even feona do not recognise him. he must have true loves kiss to break him out of this deal while rumple stillskin rules "far far away"! amongst all of this chaos there blooms a story of a beautifu love between shrek and fiona as they fall in love all over again.
the dark scenes of the movie are highlighted well due to the 3D. the plot is clear and the story is simple but not for the children. the cast tends to get very crowded, but the story is pilled off briliantly. my verdict it's a must see for all anime and romantic movie lovers.
rayxzero
Yeah i think this is the better shrek movie they have been release.
deanhills
I really like the Shrek movies. Good entertainment, interesting characters and stories. Who are your favourite characters?
Magicman
This was a decent movie but it was basically a rehash of the three previous movies. The first movie was definitely the best. This one was better than the third one but it still could not possibly compare to the original. I am glad that this was the last one, because I think the movies might just get worse from here.
ato784
it is good to see that it is better than the second film, maybe I will see it...