FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

who are the iluminatti?

michel_maia
I would like to know anymore about there secret society.

let΄s go discussion about.
Bikerman
http://lmgtfy.com?q=illuminati
michel_maia
Bikerman wrote:
http://lmgtfy.com?q=illuminati

have much information about this iluminatti!!!!

do you believe this?
Bikerman
No of course I don't believe it (but to be more specific you would need to highlight which particular version of the illuminati myth you are referring to).
I certainly do not believe in an all-powerful group of people who control things to ensure that their hidden objectives are met, and I think anyone that does believe in such stuff just hasn't been paying attention, or just hasn't really thought it through properly.
Certainly there are people with a large amount of influence. If there really was an illuminati then one exercise is to identify possible members. I would say that the membership would certainly include Rupert Murdoch - it is difficult to think of any other individual with as much access to people, in terms of feeding them the news on which they base opinions. Yet Murdoch's influence is actually not as great as you might think, and he certainly doesn't seem able to influence the world to do what he thinks should be done, otherwise he wouldn't spend half his time hedging his bets, the UK would not be in the EEC, EEC competition laws would not exist, US trust laws would not exist...and so on.
The notion of a dozen or so people, as powerful as Murdoch, setting out to 'manage' world affairs is just a non-starter, even assuming they could all agree a common goal, which is itself not really credible - especially given what we know about very influential people generally (they don't like to share and would generally seek to be autonomous rather than part of a group).

Most modern versions are concerned with a Right-Wing illuminati who are trying to establish a New World Order. Previously (during the 50's and before) it was used to mean a Left-Wing group trying to do the same thing. Some take it even further - David Icke, for example, believes the Illuminati are a bunch of reptilians called the Babylonian Brotherhood. and only Christian Patriots can see the truth...
liljp617
Bikerman wrote:
Most modern versions are concerned with a Right-Wing illuminati who are trying to establish a New World Order. Previously (during the 50's and before) it was used to mean a Left-Wing group trying to do the same thing. Some take it even further - David Icke, for example, believes the Illuminati are a bunch of reptilians called the Babylonian Brotherhood. and only Christian Patriots can see the truth...

lol Very Happy
HalfBloodPrince

They make superb ambigrams.

Edit: How is the word "ambigram" not in Chrome's spell check dictionary? Doesn't Google read Dan Brown? Gosh...