FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Joomla email settings

mikelll
I need to have a contact form on my website (frihost account) and I want to send a copy to people contacted me.
Can anyone help me setting the confs on joomla?
Here is the settings field:

cr3ativ3
mikelll wrote:
I need to have a contact form on my website (frihost account) and I want to send a copy to people contacted me.
Can anyone help me setting the confs on joomla?
Here is the settings field:

Hello,

This is alot simpler than you may think, with the option you have selected at the top "PHP Mail Function". You should only need to enter information for the first two fields "Mail from", and "From Name". The "Sendmail Path" should not need to be filled out, in the current setup.

However if you change the SMTP Authentication to "Yes", you will need to provide SMTP information which can be found in your DirectAdmin account. When you log into DirectAdmin, you go to the Mail Accounts area, choose download outlook settings for one of the email addresses. Which will provide you with the information to fill into the SMTP section.

Again you should not need to enter anything more than the "Mail from" field and "From name" field.

Good Luck!