FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Moon is God's TARDIS (and other conspiracy theories)

Nameless
So I was brainstorming and talking crap at the dinner table last night and - oh God - I may have just inadvertently created the most awesome conspiracy theory / philosophical novel title that can technically exist within our current spoken language!

The fundamental premise of this theorem is that God existed as a pseudo-physical entity spread out over the universe HOWEVER the Secret Coalition Requiring Earth With Yesterday's Ovation Undone (tm, all rights registered to Richard Dawkins and your personal least favourite politician) utilised stolen alien-elvis technology to HOLLOW OUT THE MOON and then - genetically fabricating the anti-bible through an orgy of terrorists and popular fantasy writers - compressed and trapped God within ... EXCEPT, since the earth is flat and the moon a fundamental core of time measurement, God was still able to adjust his weight enabling Him to speed or slow the moon and travel through time in search of a prophet who could reveal his hidden cryptographic message, embedded in the very face of the moon itself, and gather allies to embark on a perilous journey to gather the Seven Signs of the Apocolypse and battle evil wherever it dwells *record scratch* until he met Jane, and this May, his life is about to get a little less than plain!

Wait, what just happened?

Anyway.

What are your favourite inane conspiracy theories?
standready
YIKES! What you were eating to come up that one? LOL
deanhills
I have to agree with standready. Perhaps you need to break down your conspiracy theory into simple portions. My braincells could not wrap themselves around it.

The conspiracy theories that I have on my mind are much more mundane. Such as Osama Bin Laden. Does he really exist? Who really killed Kennedy, etc.
BigGeek
Who really did kill Kennedy? Because as much as I know about firearms, and as good of a shot as most Marines are, I calling fowl on a 1000 yard shot on a moving vehicle. But that's just my opinion Razz

Now as far as the moon goes, common' I thought that it was a hollow alien space station with a camera in it filming earth. You see earth was originally an alien experiment to seed and grow life on another planer, the camera's were put in place to record the results of the experiment, but as things progressed and got more interesting it turned into an alien reality TV show, but since most of the universe lives in the 5th dimension, time is quite a bit different, and one year in their time frame equals millions in ours. So after a decade or so of "Earth Evolution" the inter-galactic reality TV series, they have been scheduled to be canceled in 2012. Cool

Wait has this been done before? Shocked

Laughing
Bikerman
BigGeek wrote:
Who really did kill Kennedy? Because as much as I know about firearms, and as good of a shot as most Marines are, I calling fowl on a 1000 yard shot on a moving vehicle. But that's just my opinion Razz
So perhaps the fact that it was a shot of 81m might be important? I've never shot a carcano rifle, but I would back myself at that range with a standard .22 rifle to score at least 2 hits out of 5, and I'm sure a trained marksman could do better....Oswald scored 1 in 3 according to the official reports..

Most of the conspiracy theories get the basic distance wrong, which is worrying since it is well documented and not a matter that one can really dispute.
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/faq.txt
Ghost900
I don't really have any conspiracy theories but you should expand on your moon one, the one main problem is that having to translate it to our current spoken language has broken its understanding. You may have to wait for a further time before you can reveal such information, (i.e. wait for a better speaking system). I kinda grasp what you came up with and I know its hard to type a multi-page paper since it is kinda hard to put memory on paper so no problem if you don't want to go more in-depth. Smile
Arty
My conspiracy theory is that all conspiracy theories are a conspiracy to lead people to believe in conspiracy theories which will result in the birth of more conspiracy theories that will ultimately lead people to believe in conspiracy theories.
deanhills
Arty wrote:
My conspiracy theory is that all conspiracy theories are a conspiracy to lead people to believe in conspiracy theories which will result in the birth of more conspiracy theories that will ultimately lead people to believe in conspiracy theories.
Good theory Laughing Just thought about it that maybe our existence is a conspiracy for taking over humans on planet earth. At one time humans were not worried about ethics, and were part of the animal kingdom, then aliens inhabited their bodies, made them wear clothes, feel conscious of themselves, and they have been on the road of trying to control the environment and invade the universe for years and years.
HalfBloodPrince
I know this thread is old but apparently David Icke knows more about the moon than any of us; yes it's hollow, but it is in fact the spaceship/transportation device that the Annunaki used to travel here from the Draco constellation from Nibiru (which, depending on Icke's mood, is either near Neptune or billions of lightyears away in Draco). So now the Annunaki who aren't on earth controlling our financial and political institutions are living inside the hollow expanse of the moon. It's called...The Moon Matrix. Shit, speaking of the Matrix, I hope they're not tracking me for revealing this top secret knowledge to you guys, oh crap now cryptic messages might appear on my terminal, then a black guy with sunglasses is going to make me pick between pills. UH OH

PS. David Icke also says that The Matrix trilogy is 100% factual reality.
Bikerman
Poor mad David has been saying this sort of thing since he suddenly walked-out of his job as a TV sports presenter, moved into a commune with some young women, started wearing purple track suits (purple is a 'power' colour which the lizards don't like) and started talking about the lizard people taking over the earth.
He was a well known figure in the UK - he presented major sports events on both the BBC and ITV and most people knew his face. I guess that most Americans don't really know much about him, but it was quite a shock here when he started dribbling and people kindly thought that it might be a brain tumour or some serious mental illness and sent him goodwill letters and wishes for a speedy recovery - this is 20 years ago, it seems like the get-well-soon cards didn't really work.
Apparently he was always a bit strange, but he went completely gaagaa after he met with a 'psychic' who told him he had special powers. Just one more reason to shoot all the psychics and hang all the spiritualists....
Josso
Whatever "god" there is, it's most likely he was sitting in some science lab with the whole universe in a petri dish... and since the big bang only a day has passed for him, and he's been running various tests.

Lol just kidding, the real conspiracy is the lie/system we are all living in. Right/left wings is the biggest lie.
HalfBloodPrince
Josso wrote:
Lol just kidding, the real conspiracy is the lie/system we are all living in. Right/left wings is the biggest lie.

Want to elaborate on that? Pretty broad statement.
deanhills
HalfBloodPrince wrote:
Josso wrote:

Want to elaborate on that? Pretty broad statement.
Me too Josso. That sounds like a real deep statement. Especially "the right/left is a biggest lie" part of it.
ProfessorY91
While you guys are busy jumping on Josso, I just wanted to point out the win earlier in the thread, when Biker basically crushed the 1000yd shot Kennedy conspiracy theory by pointing out that stuff is documented.

I'm rational. True conspiracy theories don't contradict fact, as far as I'm concerned.
deanhills
ProfessorY91 wrote:
While you guys are busy jumping on Josso, I just wanted to point out the win earlier in the thread, when Biker basically crushed the 1000yd shot Kennedy conspiracy theory by pointing out that stuff is documented.

I'm rational. True conspiracy theories don't contradict fact, as far as I'm concerned.
With respect Professor. I can only speak for myself, but my response was not intended to be critical. I found the statement Josso made very interesting, and wanted him to merely expand on it and provide more details.
ProfessorY91
deanhills wrote:
With respect Professor. I can only speak for myself, but my response was not intended to be critical. I found the statement Josso made very interesting, and wanted him to merely expand on it and provide more details.

Ah, I agree. I thought otherwise, I'm sorry.

To be honest I'm hoping that he gets into the fact that our political system is inherently set up to make us believe that there are always two sides, and there is always careful debate before issues are passed. Then again I could be missing the boat completely.