FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Where do u like to go....for Vacation..?

Choose your favorite location
Americas
13%
 13%  [ 4 ]
Asia
26%
 26%  [ 8 ]
Europe
30%
 30%  [ 9 ]
Australia
23%
 23%  [ 7 ]
Send me to MOON
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Is Heaven or hell an option....?
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 30

webapp
ronitvohra
Like to visit australia..........
althalus
I'd like to go to japan at some stage. I'm thinking about taking courses in japanese as I think it's a pretty cool language.

Maybe i've been watching too much anime.. Wink
Lady Elensar
You forgot Afrika!

I'd like to go to Afrika, and America. (I live in Europe, so I've been and am here Laughing )
Jack_Hammer
Definitly Hell, I hear their central heating is the best
Wink
xorcist
I want to go to Europe I want to see how it is there.
aniitopia
I would like to go to Europe to. Ive been pretty much everywhere else. Except Austrilia
irish_18
I want to go to Boracay here in the Philippines Very Happy
Dark_Jedi06
I've never left the States...sadly because I've never gotten the chance to. But when I do get the chance I really want to head over to some countries in Europe...Greece, Germany, Italy, Spain, maybe even England. Very Happy
tribe
I would love to travel to Italy one day but for now I am in the States and Las Vegas or A condo on the beach in Florida will do..

I have homes in Ohio; Florida; New York; and soon in Texas.

I love Ohio and Florida best!
airh3ad
i would like to travel in the philippines..its peace country and beutiful place..mostly in samar.
mele
Japan and China all the way, been dreaming about for a while, hopefully I'll convince my wife to take vacation there one of these years hehe
DarkYuke
EVERYONE COME TO AUSTRALIA!!!!!

On the other hand, I want to go thailand, or south korea, or maybe even mainland china. I've been to HK 20 times + (Literally, my dad works for Cathay pacific so we go 2 times a year on average). And about the Australia thingy, I live in Australia so I just want more tourists. ^^
wanroij
I am from europe.

I want to stay in Europe for holidays. Hungary is a very nice country to go to. A lot of nice women. Al lot of sun. Very cheap food and beer in some places. It depends on were you are :p

A very nice country Cool
TimsJugling
it would deffenatly have to be austilia!!! ITS AWSOME THERE!! lol
You could se cool wildlife and all that!!! kangee's, poisiness Snakes! and all that in one trip! lol Who's with me?
falconfx
I'd like to go to Australia, I know it's a wonderful place...
troopermarbo
i think australia would be tight, even though THE MOST DEADLY SNAKES IN THE WORLD LIVE THERE! and i hate snakes.... arg arg arg arg, im a pirate
Alienz
I would like to go Japan Cool
windrei
i'd like to visit North Korea, anyone has been to there ?? i know it's difficult. i checked the information and there are only 2 trips offered by their government each year, and it charges much... ....
qljune
Though I've been to DownUnder a couple of times, I cant seem to get enuff of it... Idyllic... Scenic and I love the fruits and dairy products.
haha! except that I dunno what to do after 6pm.
etan
Like to visit Europe..........
GamingParadise
Spain is cool, the sun, wow Very Happy
Brolly
Europe I suppose. Like I live in europe and going to the Canary Islands each year counts as europe.
russel26
i like to visit the America....wish to hope
j_f_k
America has lots of interesting things

in particular the yellowstone and around that area - but its very varied, however to fly there these days is such a nightmare its off my list for the time being.

Corfu is really lovely as is Mallorca. nice beaches and easygoing although you need to watch those psycho motorbikes in the former.
chemical-music
America is a good location to go, i think...
missdixy
I want to go to Europre for vacation!
Or some beach in Mexico.
ashish2005
A perfect vacation spot for me would not be the moon (no air, gravity there like on the earth) or heaven/hell (noone knows how they are).

I would instead prefer to go to Europe and enjoy my vacation there. I would even prefer to never come back Very Happy
dimg
hawii would be nice, but i can see myself having a better time in iceland. It isnt somewhere that alot of people want to go to, but from what i hear iceland has the most attractive women so i can see it being a great place to vacation
Chris24
Loved the Cayman Islands and my one place I would love to go to but haven't been there yet is Australia, hit the beaches and the waves....
filet
I like to visit Korea..and every single islands in the world LOL!!! Very Happy
riv_
Just send me somewhere secluded... pretty hard to pick by continent. Contintents are big. Every continent has nice places, and not-so-nice places, too... nevermind most cities!
Nope, just find me a quiet riverside in the trees, and I'll be tempted not to come home!
biljap
I would like to visit a lot of countries but one of my favorites is Brazil, especially Rio and I hope I’ll see it one day. I like everything I sow about it on the Internet and I adore their language. I would also like to visit most of the countries in Europe, especially those in central and north Europe.
erlendhg
I would also want to visit Hawaii.

Everyone says it is the vacation place.
I say, I don't know (or really can believe) that, before I see it for my self Wink

But I'll guess it will take a long time before I might get there Razz
airh3ad
I love to travel philippines!! you are welcome to our place samar island ..i can guide you here . The most beutiful island here in the country..
Davidgr1200
I think the choices given in the poll are far too wide so I'm not sure why it has been done as a poll. Would have been better as just an ordinary thread (which is what it is ending up as).
I usually go to the Canary islands in the winter as it is the shortest journey to get somewhere which is warm.