FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Fairy Tail

amperx
Anyone here has read the manga fairy tail? or has seen the anime?

Its a must watch Very Happy, and to thse who have seen RAVE before you'll see familiar faces on this series Very Happy

www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/ <- manga reading

Plot:

A young celestial wizard, Lucy Heartfilia, travels to the land of Fiore to join the magical Fairy Tail Guild. Along the way, she meets Natsu Dragneel, a teenage boy looking for a dragon named Igneel, with his best friend, Happy. Shortly after their meeting, Lucy is abducted by Bora of Prominence, who was posing as Salamander of Fairy Tail, to be sold as a slave. Natsu rescues her and reveals that he is the real Salamander and has the skills of a Dragon Slayer. He offers her membership into the guild, which she accepts, and they become a team performing various missions for the Fairy Tail guild.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairy_Tail
driftingfe3s
I read the Fairy Tail manga. I find it decent, there are other mangas that I prefer to read, but Fairy Tail is one that I still try to read weekly. The story right now is getting a bit weird in my opinion but it's still interesting enough to bring me back each week.
amperx
driftingfe3s wrote:
I read the Fairy Tail manga. I find it decent, there are other mangas that I prefer to read, but Fairy Tail is one that I still try to read weekly. The story right now is getting a bit weird in my opinion but it's still interesting enough to bring me back each week.

as for me i havent read the manga though, im just watching the anime so i didnt know its going in that direction.
miyustar
now catching it on animax. Love the story hope it doesn't end suddenly like Rave
Dracokagebuyo
I think the art is great the plot lines are good BUT the main problems are in the character names and execution. Hiro Mashima, mangaka of both this and Rave Master (better known as RAVE to some of you American viewers), is, albeit a great artist, seems to have trouble coming up with creative names although he gets better with that this series. Also, sometimes, he introduces the plots too weakly, sometimes leaving readers wondering what just happened. Still, probably one of the best ones of this generation.
amperx
miyustar wrote:
now catching it on animax. Love the story hope it doesn't end suddenly like Rave

nooo, i really hope not, rave had so much potential, and it was ended abruptly T_T
i just hope fairy tail continues till the end of the manga(which is still on going Very Happy)
Alerrandre
I will buy it and check out.
Wingsandwrinkles
Well currently fairy tail is one of my favorite shounen series since bleach, naruto, and op are kinda going downhill.
amperx
yeah those top animes are kinda going downhill fast because they somehow got boring, but op is still very good, even though i've read far ahead from the manga xd, btw fairy tail is kinda not in sync with the manga, some are not included or altered lol
drunkenkoz
I'm currently up to the part in the manga where Natsu and Happy team up in the S rank trials where Natsu is trying to become an S rank wizard. As for the anime, I'm really enjoying it as it does follow the manga to a certain extent. It's always fun watching the action happen other than trying to imagine it while you're reading it.
QrafTee
I started the anime like a week ago and now I'm on episode 51. It's pretty good from what I've seen--too bad they made Sagittarius such a freak.
drunkenkoz
I think Sagittarius is petty cool in the anime. He's usually the one to give Natsu fire at his most important moments, but this time Jellal took the spot light and became good.

You have to admit the way they animated this is just simply amazing.
ato784
amperx wrote:
Anyone here has read the manga fairy tail? or has seen the anime?

Its a must watch Very Happy, and to thse who have seen RAVE before you'll see familiar faces on this series Very Happy

www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/ <- manga reading

Plot:

A young celestial wizard, Lucy Heartfilia, travels to the land of Fiore to join the magical Fairy Tail Guild. Along the way, she meets Natsu Dragneel, a teenage boy looking for a dragon named Igneel, with his best friend, Happy. Shortly after their meeting, Lucy is abducted by Bora of Prominence, who was posing as Salamander of Fairy Tail, to be sold as a slave. Natsu rescues her and reveals that he is the real Salamander and has the skills of a Dragon Slayer. He offers her membership into the guild, which she accepts, and they become a team performing various missions for the Fairy Tail guild.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairy_Tail

"thse who have seen RAVE before you'll see familiar faces on this series Very Happy"

oh so, the series has a prequel/ manga before it?
aoisubs
I did not like much of Fairy Tail, I'm kinda tired of anime shounen!
drunkenkoz
aoisubs wrote:
I did not like much of Fairy Tail, I'm kinda tired of anime shounen!

How do you not like Fairy Tale? It's an amazing anime and people who don't like it have no taste at all. IMO
ZapMon
Yeah i seen afew episodes on Animax Asia.

its a good show but not exactly my type , but i will watch it any day
if theres nothing else on.
dude_xyx
I have started watching FairyTail Amine. Looks bit like One Piece. Have only watched 3-4 episodes so I ll its not long enough to tell how good is this Anime.
pauline5765
I like fairytail very much! It's quite unique with all the guild loyalty theme. And what really makes me excited are the zodiac keys collected by Lucy. It seems so interesting what the other zodiac characters would look like. The dragon slayer thing was not really exciting for me, since I just see them repeatedly doing the same moves like wow-so-powerful.. blah. But then, it makes me interested about why the dragons suddenly vanished.
richbroke
I have watched 10 or so episodes it's ok but for me nowhere near one piece.Sadly i didt pull me in his story to much so i didn't bother to continue watching it but if it would be on tv i did watch it if nothing better is on
Iceaxe0410
I actually enjoy Fairy Tale. I have noticed that it does kind of get repetitive though. The enemies one day appear later as allies. Then they appear again and are enemies only to turn into allies again. It's so repetitive and circular that it kind of gets a bit old. They recycle characters too much. They add new characters in new arcs, only to bring them back after the arc is finished. I mean I enjoy seeing old characters, but to make them an integral part of the storyline again is a bit much.

It's nowhere near as well written as One Piece or Bleach and sometimes those are kind of lackluster. Fairy Tale definitely has it's moments. I still watch it regularly each week when it comes out.
the_emissary
It is now time to see the 7 Dragon Slayers at work. For those who follow the manga; you know what i mean. Rogue (from the future) has seemingly fused with sting and is able to use holy and shadow dragon slaying techniques. He has also schemed and caused the release of dragons from the past.

I wonder what the original Rogue will do when he sees his future self.

Natsu Dragneel also needs a powerup. He's not on par with future Rogue as yet (I predict he will get a Nakama boost) and he is definately not on par with Acknologia.
Habagat
I love this anime but I don't read the manga. I want to see moving characters. Lol. But this is really a good anime. Smile
testrun
I've been following Fairy Tail for 4 years now. I'm really enjoyed, I started out watching the anime but switched to manga when I got caught up. (Currently I follow both since yay for second anime starting up) Besides enjoying the story, characters and plot (mostly) I actually like the music used in the anime as well. The scottish/irish vibe that is added makes it all the more better.
alexms
I like
DivineTurtles
I love Fairy Tail also, but I don't like the fact that the power of friendship helps them gain so much power to the point where they almost win.
Other than that, it's great.