FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Server down?

deanhills
I noticed two nights ago that the server was down for a few minutes at a time, and again tonight. It was down for a bit longer tonight, when I tried to get the Website up. I also noticed on mOrpheuS's monitor in my Signature that Server 2 had some red crosses in it. My Website was however working quite well while Frihost was down. Would appear that everything has recovered now however, and the red crosses are gone.
Bondings
deanhills wrote:
I noticed two nights ago that the server was down for a few minutes at a time, and again tonight. It was down for a bit longer tonight, when I tried to get the Website up. I also noticed on mOrpheuS's monitor in my Signature that Server 2 had some red crosses in it. My Website was however working quite well while Frihost was down. Would appear that everything has recovered now however, and the red crosses are gone.

The datacenter had a power outage some time ago and the server was restarted.

I'm not sure about some time ago, maybe the network was unreachable, but the server wasn't restarted then.

http://www.frihost.com/users/Bondings/blog/vp-116754.html
deanhills
Thanks Bondings. I guess that must have been the reason than we got a bonus day of not resetting our points to 45 Smile Everything seems to have been OK since then.