FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

WWE

skynet
who like wwe here??
i like this show!!
it's seems good, all the jumps, "fight","punches".
i know that it's does't real... but steal it's seems good...
Helios
Yea it's fun.. =D

I like Raw more than Smackdown.. but smackdown has The Undertaker and it's funny to watch the 2.10 meter dude "hit" other dudes xD
ronitvohra
I like when i was a kid.....but now i think its all pre planned...
skynet
yea it's planned but it's steel fun to watch it..
i like batista, rey masteryo, john cena.. who u like most?
budazz
well actually they are down now...because there is no new "features anymore" not like the times when stone cold and the rock still rules...

but i love wwe... very entertaining... Very Happy
ronitvohra
budazz wrote:
well actually they are down now...because there is no new "features anymore" not like the times when stone cold and the rock still rules...

give me a Hell Yeah........

Stone cole Steve Austin was my best ever wrestler...........
coolclay
Who other then a gay guy would want to watch some fat guys in thongs and speedos and other tight fitting clothing pretend to hit each other. Maybe if they actually kicked the crap out of each other it might be somewhat interesting but its not. Its stupid, boring, planned out, and its really hard for me to believe that full grown adults actually watch that bullsh*t.
Jack_Hammer
I used to love it as a child, and it ruined it for me when my brother and sister told me that it was all fake, never watched it since...
budazz
ronitvohra wrote:
budazz wrote:

give me a Hell Yeah........

Stone cole Steve Austin was my best ever wrestler...........

HELL YEAH

me too he is my all time favorite
valay5
Eh...Used to watch it, not anymore.
glennesau
wwe has gone down hill over the past year or so. Matches and story lines are pretty much the same. I mean look at when Randy Orton beat the undertaker at no mercy... lighting the casket on fire.... does royal rumble 1998 ring a bell? Same thing happened then. Another thing that gets to me is that heat and velocity are no longer shown on tv. You have to log onto wwe.com and pay to watch the shows there. I mean what's next? taking raw and smackdown off the air and making fans log on and pay to watch those shows there too?

The only thing that has happened in the past month or so is the wrestlemania box set. I mean mania 1-21 is deffinatly worth purchasing. I only paid $230 with tax for mine, and that is totaly worth it. Just to see Randy Savage vd Ricky Steamboat on DVD and other classic matches is worth it alone.

Anywone who dosn't have a copy I encourage you to go out and get it.
IceCameron
coolclay wrote:
Who other then a gay guy would want to watch some fat guys in thongs and speedos and other tight fitting clothing pretend to hit each other. Maybe if they actually kicked the crap out of each other it might be somewhat interesting but its not. Its stupid, boring, planned out, and its really hard for me to believe that full grown adults actually watch that bullsh*t.

Amen brother!
n0obie4life
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-15164.html

Please search before posting.

-close-