FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Graphic card problem...

ankur209
I own a nvidia 9400gt graphic card.when i switch my computer on, with the display port connected to the graphic card ,the monitor light blinks on and off.But again when connected to my the display port in my motherboard ,the monitor works.every time this happens,the assembler comes and removes the rams and rubs them them with eraser.Then graphic card starts working.this is the 4th time this has happened.what should i do? My PC configuration: Intel dg 35ec ;intel core2quad;nzxt m59;corsair vx450;nvidia 9400gt;2*2gb dynet DDR2 rams.
rayxzero
It also happen to me sometime, i just restart my PC and its work again. Maybe it has something to do with your power supply, less watts i think. Sometimes dust can cause that problem as what you have said.
Peterssidan
It works when connected to your motherboard but not to the graphics card, is that right? Are you saying that the monitor starts working after a while or is it just the graphics card? Have it always been like this?
ssweat
sounds like the graphic port is going bad or the card, seems he is cleaning the contacts each time then it works for a bit ...the others could be right as well I had a similar issue with a graphics card and upgraded the power supply and it started working properly.
jilbs
I have the same Graphics card and had the same problem. Get a new power supply.