FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How many friends do you have?

Denvis
Removed.
Nemesis234
i have lots of friends but as said, they cannot all be classed as "close" friends, as i dont see them all every day. i probably have about 5 close friends, and the rest are prolly classed as just friends.

i think it really just depends on how close you live to your friends, all the friends i class as close all live in the same village as me, and the rest dont. means i have to get in my car to see my other friends which doesnt make them very close i guess.
Denvis
Nemesis234 wrote:
i have lots of friends but as said, they cannot all be classed as "close" friends, as i dont see them all every day. i probably have about 5 close friends, and the rest are prolly classed as just friends.

i think it really just depends on how close you live to your friends, all the friends i class as close all live in the same village as me, and the rest dont. means i have to get in my car to see my other friends which doesnt make them very close i guess.

I also think it's time spent with them. Nowadays almost everybody has a busy lifestyle and really don't get enough time to spend with different people. This results in spending time with only a few people and eventually only spending time with those people and the others just become associates.
zacky
Well for me, it's really depends to the personality of the person.

I have a friend who is really friendly and so funny at all times that's why he got a lot of true friends.

He's easy to get with and very comfortable to talk to, you don't have to adjust your self on him.

I guess that personality is the main reason why everybody treat him as a true friend.

I known him for so many years and truly you will call him best friend. He knows how to keep secret and be fair to all of his true friends.

Sometimes we got a jokes if theres a "super duper mega galactic true friend" that you can call.

In my own OPINION, you don't have to maintain true friends if they're the one who maintain you.. Smile
tchaunt
Like Zacky said, it's personality. I listen to everyone's problems and do my best to help them figure out the best thing for them to do in any given situation (whether it be politely confronting the person, talking to a counselor, etc.). Thus, a lot of people trust me and we end up being close friends. So I would say I have about nine or ten really close friends.
chatrack
I have many friends at school time and as time pass on I could not keep contact with many
of them. My best friends are my old friends at my childhood.
airh3ad
I have a lots of friends i have friends from social networking sites actually i don't know them, with regards to my best friends i have 6 the are always there for me they are really best friend anytime i can ask help if i want too.i agree zacky it's really depends to the personality of the person.
Denvis
Yeah, personality. If you're a dead set assh*le, chances are you won't have many friends, let alone close friends. Totally agree.
lucian0127
i think i have a thousands of friends in social networking... i got 2 bestfriends, at the office and the other one is my wife Razz
keskinler
I got only 2 best friends, the others are just figures in my life
todabeat
^^^ this guys said it right.

other than mi wife and son,
i only have two good close friends.
alvarorojas4
1 Best friend, the rest... Friends for live, how says "Figures" in my life Smile
guissmo
Yeah. I have one or two best friends, and the others just friends, but still I'm close enough with them. But it's not the kind of friendship where the friendship "telekinesis" works anymore.
camperkid
I have plenty of good friends, but nobody that I can be properly honest and truthful with. But who cares, friends aren't meant to sort out your shit for you.
andysart380
honestly i only have one..CLOSE..friend, it is very hard to know who you cant trust but i believe theres always that one kid thats been your boy forever and ever and you two will always be bros nomatter what... ive been through enough shit with people that i just dont trust anyone anymore..except him and he is the same way..friends come and go bud a bro is forever
deanhills
andysart380 wrote:
honestly i only have one..CLOSE..friend, it is very hard to know who you cant trust but i believe theres always that one kid thats been your boy forever and ever and you two will always be bros nomatter what... ive been through enough shit with people that i just dont trust anyone anymore..except him and he is the same way..friends come and go bud a bro is forever
Right, when you have someone like that, friendship takes quite another meaning. There are those whom you are friendly with, and whom you get on with, but then there is someone that you are in sync with completely, and unconditionally. You always have a lot to say to one another, and a large proportion of what you say is said almost like with one mind.
jpayee
My facebook said I have a lot of friend but I can count who is my true friend only
macky
it depends to the person i guess. If it's true to your nature that your a friendly person i guess there's no

for you to have some hard time to maintain a lot of more friends treating them as a whole nice friends

and best friends.
Greatking
a person can have many friends but i have only one close friend. Jesus! he is my best friend and closest friend. even though i have many buddies and colleagues and acquaintances etc.
inuyasha
I think that's true Very Happy I have exactly 4 close friends. The rest are just ordinary friends Sad
Among the four of them, there are 3 with whom I often go out.
standready
I have 1 friend but many acquaintances.
genchev
I have like 10 real friends. All other people are just fellows and nothing more.
Insanity
I agree that it's difficult to maintain many close friends... but that's a good thing. That means the less friends you have to focus on, the more time you have for your close friends. While having lots of friends and being wildly popular can be good, it's better to have close friends as well. It's better to have close friends than a lot of acquaintances. They are the people cannot rely on when things get tough.
md7dani
for me a true friend is a buddy you can count on and not just a selfish bastard like a lot of friends are today. Maybe I have 1 friend of 10 that I can count on. Sad but true..
LittleBlackKitten
If by "close" you mean someone who knows you up down left right and center, who knows when "fine" isn't "fine" and knows you're about to do something stupid, then that only leaves my husband to know me THAT well. But if by "close" you mean "frequently seen" and "knows me pretty well" then I'd say 5. Outside of that, the "seen often" and "knows more than strangers" is up in the hunreds.
uzeed
How many friends you have does not really count.
You must make friends, yes very important but there are some factors you must also consider in choosing a friend like:

1. His or Her background.

2. likes and dislikes.

3. best game plays

4. best food

5. religion matters too.

We must learn to study dip ply the friend we have..
dapopeyoh
I have only two close friends. I regard them as friends that I can talk to in any situation I find myself in and so far they have really proven themselves to be very good friends.
LittleBlackKitten
I have many casual friends that I talk to, and do the occasional lunch or whatever with. Then there's my close friends, the one I never go a week without seeing. It always shifts to whom I feel closer to on a daily basis, but they're all about par. These I often call my best friend, but the real best best friend is always the #1 that I can't go three hours without talking to, is my husband, who is truly the closest and best before all in my life.
Da Rossa
Quote:
On average, an individual can only maintain up to 4 very close friends because it's hard to maintain anymore than 4. Is this true? I have a lot friends but only very few of them are considered as very close friends. What's your opinion on this?

Is that really important?
I think I have about five, and other good friends that I've known for a shorter time. I hope I can trust them!
mukesh
I have a lots of boys freinds. Four and five freinds i like to much. Currently i am looking Girlfreind which present time i have no any. Very Happy
Insanity
Sometimes I don't think I have any close friends. There aren't any people that I would confide to in particular, and that I would consider to be one of my best friends. I do have a large group of friends who I hang around with all the time where we just chill and talk shit and do whatever, but I don't think I would consider any of them real close friends. I had a couple of good friends in the past, but then as my circle of friends grew, they slowly started distancing themselves away from me, which is probably what led to this.
AnnabelleR
Hi there i think that the friends are most precious relation than all others ..these are Like diamonds
You have choose a very strange thing that only the four friends can be good or considered as best friends but i dont think so it depends on u that how can you manage your friends...
I have a lot friends and many are my best ones ...The quantity doesn't matters but the Quality
Greatking
I have only one friend, his name is Jesus.
Asap170
Well...I never thought I had too many friends at school, but when I went on this trip we had a 10hour bus ride and it turns out I have a lot more friends then I thought. Some of those people even help me pick out a necklace for the girl I like.

I also have a lot of "online" friends. So I think I have a good amount of friends, but I am definitely not a popular person.
icechild
Probably true!!!
I also have alot of friends (not just on facebook) but i really think i don't av more than 1 or 2 close friends and am not even sure.
ankur209
I've a group of 10-12 friends in college and inspite of this having a lot of friends from school...

Razz

If am gonna count the Friends number on my social networking contacts..i'm sure it'll cross 500...!!

Well,Am having loads of friends...and they are very very good...!!
Some are bad,mena but i love them... Twisted Evil
Flakky
Don't have many close friends at the moment. And I must say the ones I do have I don't spend as much time with them as much as I wish I would.
I'm quite under the weather these last few months and my friends don't care so I don't really find them very valuable.

.ͭ͛̄ͫ̋ͫ̄͏̠͕͙͇͎̙̗̱̦̝͡ͅͅ
̫͎̼̗̜̹̻̇ͫͣͩ̓ͭ̅̌̌̈ͧ̈́̒͛̒̄̕͟͡
hersandal
I do have a lot of friends on facebook... but Actually the friend that I really have who always there for me are my family. especially my Wife and my son. They are my most precious friend.
macky
Denvis wrote:
On average, an individual can only maintain up to 4 very close friends because it's hard to maintain anymore than 4. Is this true? I have a lot friends but only very few of them are considered as very close friends. What's your opinion on this?

yes it is definitely so true... honestly speaking i may say that i don't have lot of friends but in my case

i was so lucky to have best friends that i don't usually see everyday but i know they are always there...