FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Check out this youtube video!

ato784
Hey check out this Youtube video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikxx836W5fA

I found this and thought that it was really good. The artist seems promising and maybe we will see films in the future made by this person. I also follow them on Deviant art and it is an interesting process to make an animation. What do you think?
deanhills
Right, technically a great production. The black cat was quite interesting. Especially when they passed on to the next world and turned into "spirits", the cat still stuck with him. Quite something to find that kind of loyalty in a cat.
soljarag
cool animation style, i like it!
ProwerBot
Great animation. I gotta try using flash again.
missdixy
That's very well-made! I definitely like the animation and the music they chose for it. Seeing things like that makes me wish I was into graphics/animation/film/etc. I just don't have the time or creativity for it though Sad
metalfreek
Good animation in fact great animation. The Black and White style is what I like the most.
goutha
The animation is really good. I also liked the story behind. It's a bit on the dark side, but the idea is brilliant.
andysart380
yes a bit on the dark side indeed...but i liked the animation..i like the way they did the cat very cool..looks like somebody just starting out but they are doing good so far.
Cliffer
i can't open youtube...
goutha
Cliffer wrote:
i can't open youtube...

Is it blocked or it's a problwm with your computer?
saratdear
Excellent video. I like the animation style. Does anybody know what program is used to create this kind of a movie?
ankitdatashn
Yes it is indeed nice and it definitely shows the talent and hardwork that has been put in it's making
erlendhg
I really like it. It think it is very well made artistically, good drawings and cool shading.
And it has this creepy expression about it, with very nice use of symbols and metaphores.
thejessman86
That guy is a damn good artist.
SmoothLake
woow.. that's really impressive..
standready
Great animation and music. I give the artist an A+++
ProwerBot
Impressive to say the least.
Arty
Woah! That's awesome! I'm impressed! xD
carlospro7
Very nice video. I like the style a lot.
Magicman
That is a really nicely animated video. It has a nice story and is generally well done.
Helios
Haha, I loved the idea and the darkness of it, really cool.
Animtion is superb as well, low framerate and very retro, adds to the dark feeling of the whole thing. I'm very interested in seeing more of the same style!
Aredon
Looks good! Cool Definitely did a good job with the creepy undertones.
Asap170
Well made, but weird...

Animation is very hard to do. I've tried.
chatrack
Good timing in music and clock bell. Well planned and graphic support
fladry
Wow, nice animation. I also really love to do animation but can't try harder than simple flash vieos. Maya is too complicated for me!
ninjakannon
I love this quote from the YouTube page:

Quote:
what did u use to animate this?

Quote:
Paper and pencil

That must have taken a long time to accomplish!