FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Greetings from New England

mexiwithacan
I'll be honest and start off by saying that I originally came here looking for another free web hosting provider that would allowed for easy sign-up by filling out a simple form. I was a little surprised to learn about the application procedure that is employed at Frihost, but after reading more about it in the forums I'm excited to learn more about Frihost, its members and its services.

I'm an IT developer/administrator by day and usually a Celtics fan, amateur web developer or board gamer by night. I guess I'm a bit shy when it comes to these introductions, so I'm not quite sure what else to say. Oh, I do like to play basketball (not on a console), although I'm out of shape and not a fantastic player by any means.

If anyone has any suggestions on how best to stay abreast of developments in an online community like this one, I would appreciate some advice.

I hope to learn a lot and to share my knowledge wherever it may be useful.

P.S. It appears that the Frihost forum dictionary doesn't recognize the word "Frihost" and causes the word to appear with a dotted red underline when being typed by a posting user. This reminds me of the iPhone not recognizing the words "iPhone" and "iPad" in earlier firmware revisions.
adri
Welcome to Frihost mexiwithacan, have a great time here. Smile

Adri
deanhills
mexiwithacan wrote:
I'm an IT developer/administrator by day and usually a Celtics fan, amateur web developer or board gamer by night. I guess I'm a bit shy when it comes to these introductions, so I'm not quite sure what else to say. Oh, I do like to play basketball (not on a console), although I'm out of shape and not a fantastic player by any means.
Welcome mexiwithacan. I've always admired New England and would love to visit it one day.

Sounds as though you have really great qualifications to make a contribution to Frihosters in the IT related forums. I'm sure once you start to post in those forums, that you will totally loose your shyness.