FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Harassment by a Moderator

deanhills
What does a person do when they are being harassed by a Moderator? I have just had a link removed from a posting of mine. Which considering a long background of that Moderator harassing me at any opportunity that he can find, is obvious why it has been removed. It was very petty of him as there is nothing wrong with the link and he completely misrepresented the Website in his Moderator comments. Furthermore, he debated very passionately in that debate against allowing young people to sail solo around the world. His removal of that link was therefore completely biased as well.

On top of everything this Moderator has just informed me in a PM that he has posted his decision to censor the link for other Moderators to look at, but the reason he has given for censoring the link completely misrepresented the Website. How do I defend myself? Will those Moderators actually be looking at that Website, as well as study the thread in which the Moderator had actively posted his anti-views? There is absolutely nothing wrong with that Website. It is informative, and gives lots of information about Laura Dekker and her navigation plans to sail the world solo. I most certainly did not post the link for advertising sponsorship. I am in total admiration of Laura Dekker, a gutsy 13-year old who has just confronted and survived heavy opposition to her plans to sail a yacht solo round the world, and is still staying her ground. She never gave up.

Bluedoll has just left as a direct consequence of this Moderator, and if something is not done about this Moderator, I am most certainly to follow as well. I have really had enough of this. It is most unpleasant to be debating in the same forums as this Moderator, who seems to be domineering and controlling the threads that he is moderating at the same time as well.
mOrpheuS
Please !

deanhills wrote:
On top of everything this Moderator has just informed me in a PM that he has posted his decision to censor the link for other Moderators to look at, but the reason he has given for censoring the link completely misrepresented the Website. How do I defend myself? Will those Moderators actually be looking at that Website, as well as study the thread in which the Moderator had actively posted his anti-views? There is absolutely nothing wrong with that Website. It is informative, and gives lots of information about Laura Dekker and her navigation plans to sail the world solo. I most certainly did not post the link for advertising sponsorship.

I think this could have been taken up and resolved amicably.

It's resolved now, nevertheless.

-close-