FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Unable to access cPanel

deanhills
I usually do uploads to my Website by using FrontPage Expressions Web. I have been OK with doing this on a regular basis and my last successful upload was a few days ago. Today however I could not edit my Website live through Expressions Web, nor could I access my cPanel and I tried a variety of ways to get in, including clicking on all the shortcuts in my Account, and various other combinations.

Any suggestions how I can fix this problem?
Bondings
Could you check it now? It seems like the vps ran into a certain memory limit, which caused the control panel to stop working. I changed a setting and it seems to work again.
deanhills
Bondings wrote:
Could you check it now? It seems like the vps ran into a certain memory limit, which caused the control panel to stop working. I changed a setting and it seems to work again.
Thanks Bondings. I can now get into cPanel, but I have problems however with uploading. I use Expressions Web and usually when I import images it is like lightning. I got two graphics through with great difficulty, including the one below, which is the message that comes up when I cannot import the graphic: