FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

winrar password

simon
hi everybody! i'm a newbie.. actyually i have some problem about rar file.. 2 weeks ago..somebody was send me a rar file.. but i can't open the file coz the file was encrypted with password... could anybody help me to crack a pass of rar file??? plz..
jvachez
You can use Advanced RAR Password Recovery but if the password is long it can take several years before finding the password.
Helios
or you can ask from that somebody the password.

or just delete the file.. =\
dxhunter
I use Advanced RAR Password Recovery one time. This Look Sample PASS and I think 4 words and sure long Time Wait Wait.... You maker Only Press DELETE.
kv
dxhunter wrote:
I use Advanced RAR Password Recovery one time. This Look Sample PASS and I think 4 words and sure long Time Wait Wait.... You maker Only Press DELETE.

Don't waste your time using all that password recovery things on rar files. It is useless unless the password is of size 3-4 letters and are of same case. Even the author of the software can't help. The encryption is too good.
progman89
Try RAR Password Cracker: http://www.rarpasswordcracker.com/
gonzo
If you have a cutting edge PC, or access to a GRID, and TONS of time on your hands to employ your system FOR NO OTHER purpose then you might have a chance between now and the next millennium
nntien
Your password is so long, it takes a long time to crack. Don't be waste your time!
simon
that mean is too hard to crack the rar password... oh no.. the file is very important for me to open it... Does anybody have other way to open it??
kany
Well if its that important to you then why don't you ask the person who sent you the rar file to send you the password file or the unprotected rar file that would be an easy way to solve the problem .
justinrs32
I agree with "Ask that somebody for the password." If they are goingto send it to you then they ocviously want you to have it. Just ask nicely!

Good luck!

-Justin