FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

MY CRAZY EX CONFUSES ME!!

ALMIGHTY
OK I was dating my ex for 6 years within the last year we got engaged and everything was Happy! then 3 months before we get married she calls me up and says we need to talk... So we talked and she explained to me we've grown apart and we have nothing in common anymore BLAH BLAH BLAH So I was hear broken I really loved her more then life it self I was destroyed an emotional wreck for months and months and every time I attempted to reconcile our relationship she said THERE IS NO WAY DANI!! so naturally I gave up and moved on and since Ive been dating a new girl who really likes me for me and I really like her too!! any way recently my ex came to my place of employment and sh was drunk (I WORK AT A CLUB) she basically was begging me to take her back and she say how could you call her BABE I thought I was babe at that moment I felt like yelling with all my soul and heart but I had to keep my cool im at work and IM SECURITY so I out of all people have to keep my cool... I explain to her Why didnt you act like this when I was begging you to take me back all the nights I cried my self to sleep because I loved you so much and NOW!!!! when Im happy with my life and have a new girl friend that Im happy with you want to come and mind ****** me!! REALLY!!!!! so ive been very screwed up in the head since that and I know I should be a ass and don't care but I do.... What do you guys think???
BigGeek
Run, run fast run hard, and RUN AWAY FROM HER.

I have had a number of psycho women in relationships, and they are awful. Sure your heart was broken, mine has been broken too. You get over it after a while, and you move on.

I warn you, if you give in and go back to her she will make you miserable for the rest of your time together. I had a friend that was a psycho woman that I worked with, she confessed to me that most women that are like her (no all women, just those like her) were nuts, and she confessed to me that she got a rush and felt powerful to crush the men she was with, and break their hearts. She said it made her feel like she was in control, and had the power. She also confessed to me that she always wants what she can't have, and if she could take a man away from his lover it made her feel powerful and beautiful, and better than the woman that she could steal her man from. She enjoyed breaking up her old boyfriends with their new girl friends and then got even more of a rush when she dumped them after she got them to ruin their new relationships.

She is an absolutely beautiful woman this girl that told me these things and I looked her dead in the eyes and told her...for such a pretty woman, you sure are butt ugly inside. As the years passed that we worked together, she seemed no different but she got uglier and uglier to me. I heard she got involved with a guy that when she pulled her crap on him he beat her up and put her in the hospital.

I have other stories of things that ex's told me, and I can honestly tell you!!!

RUN AWAY, get your game face on, get your courage and your stick to your guns attitude and get rid of this woman and get her out of your life, and don't look back, and don't let her screw up the good thing you have now.

That's what I think Shocked Cool
hunnyhiteshseth
Well your ex may be actually repenting but I don't think thats a good enough reason to leave your current gf. Remember how you felt when your ex duped you, you surely don't want that to happen to your current gf.
nam_siddharth
I completely agree with BigGeek. Run away from your ex.
Helios
Run away dude. She was drunk and from what you're describing, generally she has some big issues.
Move on, realize that you deserve better.
deanhills
Agreed. Stay away from her. Also, isn't that just very human and predictable on her part? She does not want you, but she does not want anyone else to have you either, so maybe this is a tactic for you to give that other person up, and then when she has you again, she will repeat her previous behaviour.

Hopefully you will also be careful with putting up firm boundaries with her, for the sake of your present relationship, that seems to be doing well. Women can get quite touchy about past relationships, and if you can't deal firmly with your ex, it may be a problem for your current relationship as well.
furtasacra
Run. Run like hell.

I was with the same man for ten years, and a year ago, he cheated on me, then moved in with an ugly goat woman ... a year ago! I couldn't get over it, because he kept constantly coming around crying about how much he loved me and he didn't REALLY want to leave but all our relationship problems were totally my fault and I just FORCED him to cheat and leave because I wouldn't BLAH BLAH BLAH WAH WAH WAH

I was devastated. And he wouldn't leave me alone. I ended up having to leave my home and hide at a friend's house for two months before I could heal and get over the breakup without him picking the scabs off every time I started feeling better.

Run. Run like hell.
Don't even talk to her.
Arty
Run.

Please, for your own sake, date a girl that actually makes you happy.
tingkagol
Umm... another troll?
andysart380
leopords dont change their spots my friend, she'll only do it again. time to get over it you cant waste time wondering what if..move on and forget
fahout
Punch her in the face. I find domestic violence helps with these kind of situations. Keep that b*tch in line. Good luck Very Happy
ALMIGHTY
andysart380 wrote:
leopords dont change their spots my friend, she'll only do it again. time to get over it you cant waste time wondering what if..move on and forget
Idea
ALMIGHTY
ALMIGHTY wrote:
andysart380 wrote:
leopards don't change their spots my friend, she'll only do it again. time to get over it you cant waste time wondering what if..move on and forget
Idea
I have read all your posts and want to thank you all... Recently she sent me a picture of us two together happier times of-course I didn't reply just deleted the picture I really hate the fact she keeps messing with my mind I feel as I should respond back and give her a firm answer YOU ****** UP! and you dont have a chance in the world to have me back...! Evil or Very Mad
visualconcepts
im currently going through a similar situation, and this freak says she loves me, though we met not then 10 times, and all dates were pathetic, she wants me to be on phone 24 hrs, coz now im avoiding her, and just few days back she attempted sucide. Twisted Evil
ALMIGHTY
visualconcepts wrote:
im currently going through a similar situation, and this freak says she loves me, though we met not then 10 times, and all dates were pathetic, she wants me to be on phone 24 hrs, coz now im avoiding her, and just few days back she attempted sucide. Twisted Evil
WOW! that sounds like a stage 5 clinger carefull with that one
andysart380
ALMIGHTY wrote:
visualconcepts wrote:
WOW! that sounds like a stage 5 clinger carefull with that one

yeah but you should at least rail her out a few times before you ditch her...you know get your dick wet while you can and use the time to find someone else Twisted Evil haha
keskinler
I assure you that you and your ex can not get along anymore. Let her go!
jilbs
visualconcepts wrote:

That's creepy Very Happy
bloodrider
run away from her man...
it's fo the best... u get to keep your mental sanity
macky
ALMIGHTY wrote:
OK I was dating my ex for 6 years within the last year we got engaged and everything was Happy! then 3 months before we get married she calls me up and says we need to talk... So we talked and she explained to me we've grown apart and we have nothing in common anymore BLAH BLAH BLAH So I was hear broken I really loved her more then life it self I was destroyed an emotional wreck for months and months and every time I attempted to reconcile our relationship she said THERE IS NO WAY DANI!! so naturally I gave up and moved on and since Ive been dating a new girl who really likes me for me and I really like her too!! any way recently my ex came to my place of employment and sh was drunk (I WORK AT A CLUB) she basically was begging me to take her back and she say how could you call her BABE I thought I was babe at that moment I felt like yelling with all my soul and heart but I had to keep my cool im at work and IM SECURITY so I out of all people have to keep my cool... I explain to her Why didnt you act like this when I was begging you to take me back all the nights I cried my self to sleep because I loved you so much and NOW!!!! when Im happy with my life and have a new girl friend that Im happy with you want to come and mind ****** me!! REALLY!!!!! so ive been very screwed up in the head since that and I know I should be a ass and don't care but I do.... What do you guys think???

Well well well.. I think this girl is a kind of a shit with all of your respect. Based on what i read, on

your statement, it is clearly that this girl just looking for some fun or for some people to be with

which always make her happy. This girl should give a lesson that she will never forget.
airh3ad
Don't waste your time her just forget it sounds to me like there has always been i mean maybe on again off again thing going on with you two. It's a pattern that will not likely break. I'd let him go and be done with it. Too much drama, lot of things could be going on here.
The only true way to know whats up with your relationship feelings is to talk to him about them with a little heart to heart.You both have a long history with one another and a big traumatizing event in the middle of it. You've known each other for so long and went through such a horrific event together that maybe there is a bond there, but perhaps it's not an intimate one.
You should just bring up your thoughts about the situation and see what he says about his real fellings.
macky
just leave her... show her how happy you are right now... she is really crazy now... that's a big lesson

for her...