FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Who to choose?

Who to choose?
Summer
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Mary1
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Mary2
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Asap170
Okay. So here is the deal:

3 Girls: Summer, Mary, and Mary
They are all very nice and I don't know who to choose. I know I should follow my heart, but I am scared to ask someone out. I did that once and I got denied and I sat by my window for like an hour crying.

Summer: I have a crush on her and like her obviously. I am not quite sure if she likes me. And I am to scared to ask her.
Mary1: She is really nice to me and that. She always makes me feels as if I am worth something.
Mary2: She always smiles whenever she sees me. The stupid things I do she laughs at because....(e.g: I spelled "sheet" wrong and she just started to laugh and yea). She is always nice.

Who to choose?
escritor
You didn't really say anything about Summer's personality. Also, I need more info on the other girls, like what you don't like about them. Make a table or graph with the unique positive and negative aspects of each option.
paskifire
follow your heart!
Asap170
@escritor maybe if I find the time.... Summer is just an all around person. She is sweet.

paskifire wrote:
follow your heart!

Well....there is that but yea lol.
hunnyhiteshseth
Here is a brief summary of why you should/shouldn't choose a girl (based on what you have told):

Summer

Why?
1) You have a crush on her
2) If you ask someone else & she was interested in you. She might think you are not interested in her and later even if you will approach her, she might think she is your second preference. Hence, you risk losing out on her forever if you ask someone else.

Why not?
1) You have already being rejected once, if she also rejects you then that may shatter your confidence for all future relationships.

Mary 1
Why?
She seems to take interest in you.

Why not?
She might be considering you just as a friend and you risk losing a very good friend.

Mary 2
Why?
That smile may be a signal to you to approach her.

Why Not?
She might be thinking of you just as some kind of joker and hence smiling just at your stupidity.
Here you need to decide from her smile which one of two she meant. I know it is hard but try to be as objective as possible in this.

Overall, I would say go for summer.[/youtube]
Asap170
Well you make a good point. Summer actually just broke her ankle in two different places. She is getting surgery tomorrow . Sad I am going to carry her books though. At least try to unless someone gets there before me.. :/

Funny thing is I blame myself for this. Why? You ask.. Because yesterday I was going to ask her to the movies, but I chickened out so I keep thinking that if I did that it might never of happened to her. It's one of those little things.

How do you think I should ask Summer out? Also, how do I get enough guts to ask her?[/list]
hunnyhiteshseth
I don't think that's a good idea to ask her out when she has an injury in her ankle. But I think when she has recovered a little you can ask her out just for a walk may be in a park. It won't feel too difficult to you too because that won't sound like a big deal. May be then you can ask her out for a movie or dinner.
Asap170
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:
I don't think that's a good idea to ask her out when she has an injury in her ankle. But I think when she has recovered a little you can ask her out just for a walk may be in a park. It won't feel too difficult to you too because that won't sound like a big deal. May be then you can ask her out for a movie or dinner.

Why would it be bad to ask her out with an injury? I would think it would show that I don't mind her being injured. How do you ask her her out....like "I really like you and I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me?" or what?
hunnyhiteshseth
Asap170 wrote:
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:

Why would it be bad to ask her out with an injury? I would think it would show that I don't mind her being injured. How do you ask her her out....like "I really like you and I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me?" or what?

Well for simple reason being you need to give time to her to recover. If she is going to have a surgery, then that would be on her mind right now and if you ask her out, it may seem that you are only concerned about yourself. Also, when you two go out, you want her attention on you and not on her ankle which may be hurting if you go out now!

About asking her out, don't be too blunt as of now, just ask her whether you would like to go out on a walk/dinner/movie with me. just don't say that you like her, let her get the hint.
mk12327
From the info you had provided so far, it seems like i'll vote for either summer or none of the above. The 2 Mary seem to only give you the impression that they are "nice people and/or nice to you". This means that either you are infatuated with summer at the moment to like the other 2, or that you do not "like" them in terms of relationship at the moment.

If you have a crush on summer and would like to give it a try, then go ahead. But convince yourself that you should not be affect too much if she does not reciprocate. Anyway, if you are only infatuated with summer at the moment, soon enough, especially if you lost contact with her for some time, the feelings would be gone. Thus, it would not be a good basis for a relationship.
macky
I go for Mary1... Even though you like summer or should i say you got a crush on her, for me, it's better

if you will choose the person who cares for you than you care for. Why? coz no matter what happen, she

will always be there and you don't have to adjust since she cares for you. Instead she will be the one who

will be down to earth every time you get together. I've learned through my experience and i just want to share. Now if you think you more comfortable to summer, then go for it. Every man on this world has

his own adventure. Sometimes it almost look like the same but definitely there's always a uniqueness!
deanhills
I would date all of them on a friendship basis, get to know them first, and see where it goes. Who knows, there may be one, two or three who may not feel the same about you. So it could be a bit early to place a bet on any of the three.
mk12327
macky wrote:
Why? coz no matter what happen, she

will always be there and you don't have to adjust since she cares for you.

I do not really agree with your statement. Although being loved is usually more enjoyable than giving love, shouldn't a relationship be based on mutual love? Maybe it is just the way you phrased it, but seems a lot to me that the kind relationship you mentioned is rather selfish. Meaning you'll love yourself and she will love you. (Of course that is provided the two of them does get together)
mk12327
deanhills wrote:
I would date all of them on a friendship basis, get to know them first, and see where it goes. Who knows, there may be one, two or three who may not feel the same about you. So it could be a bit early to place a bet on any of the three.

I guess what deanhills suggested is another way to look at the situation. Because thus far, none of the girls did make any moves nor given any obvious hints that they are interested. To remain neutral and hang out with all three as friends would give you more time to get to know them better and for your true emotions to emerge. (It is also sort of like the "none of the above" advice i gave, cause technically you are not choosing any yet)
Asap170
I asked out Summer and turned out she has a boyfriend... I didn't know about it. I'm pissed.
escritor
Asap170 wrote:
I asked out Summer and turned out she has a boyfriend... I didn't know about it. I'm pissed.

Try the next one! :p
Asap170
escritor wrote:
Asap170 wrote:

Your funny... I am just going to wait some more maybe I'll find the right person.
escritor
Asap170 wrote:
maybe I'll find the right person.

Or she'll find you. Wink
mk12327
Asap170 wrote:
escritor wrote:
Asap170 wrote:

Your funny... I am just going to wait some more maybe I'll find the right person.

It's good that you made the first step to ask her out. At least now it gives you a better idea of the situation (or rather, it let's you give up the idea). Yes, i'll encourage you just keep an open mind and let nature takes its course. Not encourageable to "try" any of the Mary just because Summer is out of the equation.
alvarorojas4
paskifire wrote:
follow your heart!

Agree Smile
zbale
I think, before following your heart or any other body part, you should ask yourself the question: what do you expect from this (or, for that matter, from any) relationship?

Do you want it to last? Do you just want to have fun? Do you hope that the person you go out with will potentially become your life partner?

In general, when you meet "the right person", you don't want to meet any other person, so my vote is an abstention. On the other hand, if you're looking for a nice relationship for a while (not my thing), then I guess you should follow that realistic slope and go for what's available (yuk).